I can't thank Dennis enough for his patience and help. Use your microphone and tune your guitar without leaving your browser. that cost 2 or 3 times that of the Zager. The Truth Will Surprise You" 100% Money Back Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty. This guitar has exceptionally nice intonation up the neck. 28 watching. List Price: $ 43.99. The guitar sells new for $2400. It was a pleasure doing business with you. $749.85. The answer to the question of What makes Zager Guitars Easier To Play? is the six things the set Zager Guitars apart from other guitar brands. Zagers EZ Play technology really does make a difference! Another great feature is the built-in Fishman tuner and tone control. Sony walkman mp3 video player violett, Sony mp3 walkman videofunktionen. Lowered string height and wider fretboard make for a subtly more comfortable experience; and each of the Zager guitars passes through the hands of the owner himself, Mr Denny Zager Sr. "@type": "BreadcrumbList", Zager Guitars was founded by Denny Zager Sr. in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States. Not a bad idea, really. I currently have a Taylor 810 CE (2006) an Alvarez Yairi DY-45 (1976) and I have had several other high end guitars over the years. We strive to make the Zager experience perfect for everyone. Generated by Wordfence at Sat, 4 Mar 2023 9:09:44 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. Music; My playlists; Favourited songs; Viewed songs; Tickets "@id": "https://sixstringacoustic.com/zager-guitar-reviews", Today our sale guitars also include a free $625 Luxury package. All the suspicious sites that Guardio blocks are mostly encountered by you when clicking on unknown links in emails, social media scams, popups, and ads. The zagerguitar.com website is associated with a trendy Guitars sector. 7.) It has a very bright sound with rich, full mids. credits released July 29, 2015 license all rights reserved tags Tags acoustic guitars zager & evans zager guitar zager guitars zager guitars reviews zager reviews United States about The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. It uses quality materials such as a Grade A Sitka Spruce Top, Zager Guitars offer one of the most unique and comprehensive warranties on their guitars in the entire music industry. The controversy stems from the fact that Zager kind of claims to make their guitars in usa, but theyre actually made in Indonesia and finally assembled in America . Please tell Dennis and Dennis Jr. How much I appreciate the quality of this guitar and especially the quality of the team of people they have assembled. Capitalize on a moment of fame in earlier years (make a one hit wonder record). I am writing to thank you for the beautiful guitar you made for me. They sell all this to third parties that work for a 1 billion industry a year. Have you had it set up yet? It makes a great all around guitar! Your communication during the wait time was excellent and the guitar was worth the wait. Your email address will not be published. You would have to spend considerably more to get a similar guitar. The included case includes a hygrometer to keep an eye on the guitar's health, and (although they haven't arrived yet) there were a bunch of extras included with the purchase. I didnt even know that was possible. It makes chords much easier to place. Trendy aspects in the business popular Guitars sector were considered, too. He takes cheap Sigma guitars, puts really light strings on them, makes some saddle, fret and nut adjustments, and resells them under his own name at a profit. By continuing to use this site you agree that we can save them on your device. If you didn't know the price of this guitar what would you estimate the price to be? But, honestly, the Zager was better in every single regard. Last but not least, Surfshark offers 76% off + two months free to the Scam Detector readers. After nearly a month of time spent examining and playing this family of guitars, it can be said with utmost certainty that being pleasantly surprised by these guitars is "Lifetime on all guitars. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Denny attributes the success of his business to the 30 years of fine tuning he did on his inventions helping thousands of players locally.. The quality and attention to detail is incredible, and Dennis even signed the back of the guitar in gold. sixstringacoustic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I purchased my guitar on 5/9/20 at 5:07Pm. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. The company responsible for them, Zager Guitar, is run by Denny Zager Sr and his son Denny Zager Jr. With a population of 292,657, it is the 73rd most populous city in the United States; initially founded as the town of Lancaster, it was renamed after President Lincoln and became Nebraskas state capital in 1869. The pickup system sounds great, provides an accurate and All beautiful aspects of a. However, you always need to pay attention to details and use common sense when engaging in online transactions of any kind. With our 53rd anniversary sale these are the lowest prices of the year. It was tried and tested by our team. Is zager guitars a scam or a legit company? Something just wasnt right and seemed too much like a scam to be worth continuing. Denny Zager is part of the legendary recording duo Zager & Evans who wrote In The Year 2525, the #1 song of 1969 and the biggest one-hit wonder of any artist at any time in recording history selling over 20 million records world wide. You need to know to make the difference between the platform itself and its users. Dennis responded to emails within less than an hour. Here is another must-watch video that you might not want to miss: NOTE: This website validator's ratings are intended for information only and not to be relied on when making financial or business decisions. The adjustments to the neck, frets and body were things he initially did to make his own guitars more playable but eventually turned them into a stand-alone product of their own. Check this: they hide your online searches, which means you will get only organic search results, without tracking and follow-up ads. This Zager is total awesomeness. Now I am 68 years old, retired, and decided to see if I could still play a little. Denny Zager is part of the legendary recording duo "Zager & Evans" who wrote "In The Year 2525," the #1 song of 1969 and the biggest one-hit wonder of any artist at any time in recording history selling over 20 million records world wide.You may have seen Denny featured in Time Magazine, Newsweek Magazine, and The New Yorker. Dude, just buy what you like. Used Zager Guitars. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Surfshark has a super powerful antivirus program. Tip for consumers:Only that the accessories package would not come with the guitar itself, due to supply chain issues. Summer arrives with our best rates of the year, along with the addition of our 2020 Guitarist Toolkits. It's a gorgeous instrument. The action along the entire neck is comfortable and fast without any buzzing. It takes a while to get one, since demand is greater than supply. We work really hard to make sure each and every customer is happy. Players from all over the world began learning from Denny online and ordering his guitars. A company with integrity, you will not be disappointed. In plain terms, Zager is a company owned by a former recording artist from the 1970s. Wanna read the non-biased zagerguitar.com review? Service and communication with Dennis & his staff has been incredibly impressive. They say on their website that you should leave your phone number so that you can receive a call from Dennis ***** who wants to personally speak with you about the return. It's claim is that it is a smaller guitar, but it's only imperceptibly smaller. Well, your personal data is used by buyers for changing your financial rates, sending you spam emails and targeted advertisements and to blast you with telemarketing calls. played easily and without fret buzz or intonation problems. Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! This is one of the nicest acoustics I have ever played and the luxurious hardcover case is just icing on the cake. Here is why you should get it now: Awesome, right? The nut is wider spaced for easier play. Because it was so hard to play with my arthritis. The most expensive Zager is the $2000 ZAD900, which is a $500 Greg Bennett ASDR. This article unpacks how all of these things are achieved and the characteristics of Zager Guitars that make this possible. Many friends who have played my guitar also love the sound and playability of it. Denny Zager builds the guitars using high-quality This guitar comes in a hard case that is well above other This guitar may be lower priced, but it still contains the DNA of the Zager line including an excellent setup, Denny simply loved playing guitar and performing was an avenue that allowed him to do it. You will not be getting this guitar back unless you pry it from my cold dead fingers! Their guarantee seemed so magnanimous that I agreed. My other guitars have solid spruce tops but laminated back and sides. Zager Guitars are high quality, hand made guitars that are affordable, easy to play, sound amazing, They use a unique guitar design that included wider spaced strings, lower frets and differently shaped guitar bodies to achieve a sound similar to $10,00 guitars at a fraction of the price. Given there is no store you can purchase a Zager Guitar from (all sales are direct), Zager offers a true 100% money-back guarantee, if you do not like your guitar, or find a problem with it. My husband Scott, ordered it for my birthday, and I couldn't be more pleased. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Nous avons ajout l'intgration Uptobox.com vous pouvez avoir le lien premium directement sur Darkino , il suffit de renseigner votre token dans votre panel MyPremium Have you been overwhelmed with information by the legendary Zager guitar company and want to get the inside scoop? The "running joke" is that most here believe that his claims are ludicrous, his science is spurious, and he's targeting novices who don't know better than to believe his advertising. You could do quite well with this guitar. He taught himself to play the instrument by ear and by listening to songs on the radio, rigorously practicing and slowly developing his skills despite the lack of tuition. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. The service is verified by our staff, it works and is trustworthy. Notify me about the newest scams every week. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. It came back in perfect condition. This company claims to have a money back guarantee return policy that includes shipping fees both ways. It has a special bracing system for booming sounds. If I wanted the easiest guitar for a beginner, I would . If all of that was not enough, all of the guitars go through the hands of Denny Zager Sr himself. Zager Guitars are not stocked in retail stores. The one thing that really was striking was the sound of the guitars. I actually definitely prefer the looks of the Zagar Travel Guitar, as far as sound I actually think the Zagar captures a little more of the low's. "url": "https://sixstringacoustic.com/zager-guitar-reviews", Musical Instrument Supplies and Accessories, International Association of Better Business Bureaus. The sound is rich and focused, particularly for such a small, and affordable, guitar. about This album is created to share some Guitars songs Which is played by Denny Zager. I've learned about 10 songs thus far and slowly am developing some theory. Over time, Zager made several adjustments to existing guitars of his own and others to make them more playable in his eyes, supposedly redefining a quality guitar within the larger context of the guitar industry. Finally removed my name from the Zager website. OMG, I am so happy with this beautiful, great sounding guitar! The attention given to the design and building of the guitar makes it clear that these folks love guitars and want to put out superb instruments. It is a full size dreadnought guitar with a solid spruce and mahogany construction. Can i use linseed oil in zager fret board? Make cheap guitars in Indonesia, import them, mark up to a ludicrous price relative to all other import guitars. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Zager guitars have been played by many world-class musicians, and a few of them are listed below: Zager guitars are hand made in the USA in Lincoln Nebraska. We do have many customers who were users of other brands move to the Zager brand after using them as theyre specifically designed by Denny exclusively for his guitars. 11-48 is a pretty standard range of string gauges for an acoustic guitar, though this should not matter too much as the string height itself is adjustable on the fly. Zager ran out of that model and Upgraded me to a ZAD 80 CE at the same price! "We'll send you a new one at no cost!" Denny JR is extremely helpful, kind and considerate to his customers. Thanks again for everything! As a real musician I know a lot about the conversations regarding Zager Guitars. high quality materials (for the price point) and the typically beautiful sound. Thankfully, you can adjust the height of the strings relatively easily compared to other guitars of a similar ilk, meaning that the experience is simple and customizable for anyone, including those who are not necessarily as savvy with guitar tech and such. Zager Guitars are not only cheap and of great quality but pride themselves on being easy to play. The Fishman Aura pickup sounds incredible. Is it only a fraction of a difference to usual spacing, but makes a significant difference. Same guy. I have short fingers, so it did take me a few days to get used to the extra spacing, but once I did, I started to appreciate it. This guitar comes in at a sale price of $345 and is worth every penny. 100% free for all. 2.) Due to severe arthritis in my hands and wrists, I had been unable yo play my guitar for over 2 years. Its a good way to demonstration Zager Guitars & zager Reviews. Zager Guitars make four different guitar sizes. I have done that, but have never spoken to anyone except a gentlemen named Henry. It is designed so that it is easy to play but you can still _____ Jared #110 08-11-2017, 01:45 PM . They are specifically based in or around the city of Lincoln, the capital city of this state. It has a very balanced and lively sound that seems to jump out and grab the mics. "@type": "ListItem", With arthritis in both hands my other guitars became way to painful to play. Denny began playing guitar in 1949. Why is this? surpasses in size codycrossmr patel neurosurgeon cardiff 27 februari, 2023 / i how old was stewart granger when he died / av / i how old was stewart granger when he died / av I'm not much of a guitar player even though I have been playing since I was in high school. New Click for Details List Price: $ 78.42 Part#: NO. I'll put my new ZAD900CE up against anything Martin makes or has made in the past. Initially skeptical turned to pleasantly impressed. Premium. Vintage Series 00R-28VS 000R-28V 000R-28VS DR-28V 000R-28V-SB 000R-28VS-SB 00R-45VS 000R-45VS. Spoke with Zager IT department & they said problem was on my end. The former was once a touring music who saw most of the world with his band Zager & Evans, supposedly selling millions of records with a #1 song titled In The Year 2525. Zager Guitars were created by Master Guitar Builder Denny Zager to play easier than any other Guitar. I played it for a few hours and it was wonderful. I am glad you are happy with your purchase. Guitars saying " Easy Play " on their headstock are exclusively made in Indonesia. The Zager brand strings measured 0.011 to 0.048. Modern Series GBCE-3-SB+ GWCE-3+ GTCE-2-SB GMCE-1 GTCE-2 GACE-3-SB GECE-3 GZCE-3. I am a beginner and find that it is easier to play than other guitars I have used. Filed Under: Buying Guides, Guitar Reviews, Your email address will not be published. I had a Zad-80 which is a very nice sounding guitar. Nothing. Watch the video below to see them: Last, but not least, we have other two powerful fraud prevention tools that you should know about. I asked if I could but another sponge, or if I had to buy the whole unit. Therefore, if you want your data removed from the Internet, require help from Incogni HERE. Shipping was fast. 8.) Compared to the ebony used by many guitar makers today, the rosewood has a warmer, richer sound. My Zagar Travel Guitar compares very close to the Baby Collings that i tried here in Nashville. I have several Martin's, a Gibson and a Taylor. JamPlay is the world's leader in online guitar lessons. This guitar has mahogany sides, back, neck and headstock and a Sitka Spruce top. Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment. Meet Denny, who sold many Zager Guitars which are created by him with high-quality wooden material. Thank you Zager! Your email address will not be published. After plugging it in and playing, I was blown away by the sound, quality and beauty of the guitar. ago. Feel free to share your experience in the comments so we can update the data if that's the case. Yea right, this guitar was made in HEAVEN! This guitar uses a wide variety of quality woods, especially when compared to other offerings in its price range. The most annoying tool to serve a purpose, your beloved metronome. Get an all-access pass and take courses from over 85 world class instructors. Our instructors generally felt that the guitar played as good as many offerings coming in at nearly twice its price. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. The high gloss finish is beautiful and very complimentary to the grains on the face. Zager himself suffered from dyslexia, and he was never able to grok classic learning methods. The biggest selling size is the 41 Dreadnought as this is the most common guitar size across the world. If you take everything he does to the guitar and had a luthier do the same it would run you a couple hundred bucks.