There are ten sports available for boys: baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, gymnastics, soccer, swimming, track and field, and volleyball. Matthew 6:33, M.S. Timothy Christian Schools 5.00 (25 reviews) 188 W Butterfield Rd Elmhurst, IL 60126 Tel: (630) 833-4616 www.timothychristian.com Located on 24-acres in south Elmhurst, IL, Timothy Christian Schools is a Pre-12th grade Biblically-rooted, nondenominational school. Book online! (Electrical Engineering & Physics), Duke University, Favorite Scripture Verse: For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Last Name First Name Email Role; Adams: Isaac: adamsi@myips.org: Science Teacher: Adams: Stephen: adamss@myips.org: Social Studies Tchr: Adams: Sunnie: cont716SXA . 2 Corinthians 5:19-20. Ton! Maria Medel Food Service. At Timothy Christian Schools we Go Beyond the boundaries and limitations of status quo. I loved being at Timothy as a student and I am excited to be here now as a part of the staff. (Stevens Institute of Technology)Favorite Scripture Verse: God was in Christ, offering peace and forgiveness to the people of this world. Galatians 6:9, B.A. Timothy Christian School is a K4-12 independent, co-educational college preparatory school. Besides all that, the most amazing thing is that I learned what is it to be a Christian, to be able to defend my faith with logic and reason, and to stay strong in my walk with Christ. Let us not be distracted by secondary, sinful, or slanderous issues. Competing for Timothy Christian Schools means more than just winning State and National titlesit means competing with integrity. (Educator of Individuals with Disabilities), Kean University, Favorite Scripture Verse: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Our teachers not only ignite academic growth, but also inspire courageous leadership one student at a time. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise His name. From athletics, to fine arts, and service trips, there are countless opportunities for every student. John 15:5Betty ToussaintElementary and Middle School Art TeacherB.A. Every student receives personalized and targeted instruction one student at a time. The staff at TCS is a group of qualified and dedicated Christian teachers who are deeply committed to the children entrusted in their care. You are serving the Lord Christ. MTSS has stretched her and makes her feel like shes being challenged more. Ephesians 2:8-9Ella MendalskiAdmissions Coordinator, Administrative AssistantA.A. Marty has also served in the US Marine Corps.Favorite Scripture Verse:For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid,but gives us power, love and self-discipline. (Education), Messiah CollegeFavorite Scripture Verse: But be sure to feartheLordand serve him faithfully with all your heart;considerwhat greatthings he has done for you. kborrino@carmelhs.org. And when God is personally present, a living Spirit, that old, constricting legislation is recognized as obsolete. I like it when the teacher works one-on-one with me. . Timothy Christian School has been a proud member of the Central New Jersey community for 65 years. (Elementary Education), Eastern UniversityFavorite Scripture Verse:Letyourlightshinebefore men in such a way that they may seeyour good works, and glorifyyourFather who is in heaven. From there we break them down into small groups and they get individualized instruction. (English Literature), Liberty University, Favorite Scripture Verse: Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good?But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed.Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened. Elmhurst-based Timothy Christian Schools will comply with Gov. 2 Corinthians 3:16-18, B.S. It has 447 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. . Let us focus on, and be thankful for, the grace of God. (Athletic Training), Kings College;M.S (Sport Management), Liberty UniversityFavorite Scripture Verse: So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. in Recreation and Camp Administration, LeTourneau College, A.A. in Aviation, Hesston CollegeFavorite Scripture Verse:In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. In this position Captain Conte conducted numerous drills with municipal, state and federal law enforcement officers in regards to Active Shooter protocol. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience,so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.For it is better, if it is Gods will,to suffer for doing goodthan for doing evil. Romans 15:13Nathasha JayawardeneHigh School English TeacherB.A. Timothy James Mabrey, age 65, of Addison, passed away Monday, Feb. 27, 2023 at his residence. B.S. Favorite Scripture Verse:For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid,but gives us power, love and self-discipline. (Bible), Lancaster Bible College, Favorite Scripture Verse: We give thanks to God always for all of you, making mention of you in our prayers; constantly bearing in mind your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father. Philippians 4:6, BS (Interdisciplinary Studies - Education emphasis), University of Texas, Arlington, Favorite Scripture Verse: Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. We have great musical talent and interest at Timothy, so we strive to foster that desire and give students opportunities to grow as musicians collaboratively and individually, depending on what each student needs. 1 Thessalonians 5:18LeeAnna Colonnello5-12 Band & Choir Director, Middle School Bible TeacherB.A Biblical Theology and a minor in Christian Education, Zion/NorthpointFavorite Scripture Verse: But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (Education K-6 / Special Education K-12), WGU, A.A. (Education P-5), RVCC, Diploma (Montessori Education - P-3), The Christopher Academy. (Educational Leadership), Nova Southwestern University; M.A. Everything is wonderful. Email Christian Rivera Perez. Timothy Christian avenged not only a 2-1 Metro Suburban Conference Sept. 15 loss to Wheaton Academy, but last October's 6-1 setback to the Warriors in the state semifinals as well. 2 Corinthians 5:19-20Laura McKayMiddle School/High School PrincipalEd.S. She began her undergraduate degree at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA and finished her Bachelor of Science at Kennesaw State University. It helps me understand everything better. (Counseling, Millersville State College); B.S. She needs the nurture and the attention and she thrives in spaces where she gets focused on one-on-one. 2 Corinthians 12:9, B.S. General Music, K-4th Grade, Choral Music, 5th-8th Grade, High School Physical Education Teacher, Assistant Athletic Director, Middle School H Algebra Teacher, High School Math Lab Teacher, English, Library Aide, Bridge Builders Sponsor, High School, Physical Education Teacher, K6 Grade, Varsity Girls Basketball Coach, Educational Support Teacher, 7th8th Grade, Director of Student Life, Girls Soccer Coach, Director of High School Choirs, High School Spanish Teacher, Director of Teaching & Learning, 712th Grade, VEI Facilitator & DECA Adviser, Bible Teacher, English Teacher, High School, Assistant Golf Coach, Social Studies, Physical Education, High School, Administrative Assistant, Business Office, 5th & 6th Grade Band Director, 7th & 8th Grade Music Appreciation Teacher, Advancement Services Manager, Director of Events, Band Teacher, Innovation & Design Teacher, School Nurse, Pre-8th Grade, Cross Country Coach, Admissions Ambassador &, Summer Camp Director, Director of Admissions, Assistant Varsity & JV Baseball Coach, Seventh Grade Teacher, Math & Physical Education, Physics Teacher, Scholastic Bowl, ACES Coach, High School, Social Studies Teacher, Mock Trial Coach, High School, Academic Support, High School, Varsity Softball Coach. MY TEACHER TEACHES US ABOUT GOD AND HIS CREATION! We were sent to speak for Christ, and God is begging you to listen to our message. Gary spent nearly 40 years in the financial services industry before retiring in 2015 to focus on his passion to mentor, disciple and coach 2 Timothy 2:2 men through Christian Business Men's Connection USA. By Gods grace, we will continue to educate servant leaders who glorify God for generations. (Bible), Bachelor of Church Music, Philadelphia College of Bible (Cairn)Favorite Scripture Verse: In everything give thanks for this is Gods will for you in Christ Jesus! Chick-fil-A Leader Academy at TCS Feb 27, 2023 Timothy Christian School was graciously invited to participate in the Chick-fil-A Leader Academy by South Plainfield Chick-fil-A franchise owner/operator Will Bridges. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. Every program at Timothy - from mathematics to music, from business to basketball - is done with the . 1 Corinthians 10:31Lisa DyerDirector of AdvancementM.A. (Athletic Training), Kings College;M.S (Sport Management), Liberty University, Favorite Scripture Verse: So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. When you enroll your children at TCA, you no longer have to worry if they are receiving the support, academics, and biblical foundation they needall of that is taken care . lbudris@carmelhs.org. Mr. Bill Armstrong, '94 Office of Advancement . Learn about our Multi-Tiered System of Support. (Business Management), Pillar College, High School English Teacher; Middle School & High School Theatre Teacher; Yearbook Advisor, High School Math Teacher; STEM Program Coordinator, B.S. SAT Cumulative 1225 ACT Composite 26.8 Leadership-Minded From personalized and targeted instruction in the classroom we combine challenging programs with a Christ-centered community. Mr. Groenewold Pritzker's mandate by making masks optional. (Theological Studies), Liberty University, B.S. (Applied Physics), Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Favorite Scripture Verse:His divine powerhas given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of himwho called usby his own glory and goodness. But in third grade, we change the math groups every two weeks. (Urban Studies), Long Island University, B.A. (Education K-6 / Special Education K-12), WGU, A.A. (Education P-5), RVCC, Diploma (Montessori Education - P-3), The Christopher Academy.Favorite Scripture Verse: A new commandment I give you: Love one another. Timothy Kelly; Jennifer Builes; Nadya McLaughlin; Morgan DeWinne; Jessica Monahan; John Hogbin; Nicole Bostwick; Grace Wilson; Its our prayer that as he grows his faith will become his own. Hebrews 10:35, Favorite Scripture Verse: And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. Timothy is survived by his daughter, Pamela Walker and husband Chuck; son, Timothy John Mabrey; grandchildren, Olivia Walker, Clara Walker, Jack Walker . You are serving the Lord Christ. (Applied Physics), Indiana University of PennsylvaniaFavorite Scripture Verse:His divine powerhas given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of himwho called usby his own glory and goodness. Timothy S. Lee Associate Professor of the History of Christianity and Director of Asian / Asian American and Pacific Islander Church Studies Program Francisco Lozada, Jr. Charles Fischer Catholic Professor of New Testament and Latinx Studies Joretta Marshall Emerita Professor of Pastoral Theology and Care Shelly Matthews Professor of New Testament The Chick-fil-A Leader Academy is a national high school leadership program that is designed to. Being a part of Concert Chorale with Mrs. Lanenga and the musical has sharpened my technique and cultivated my passion for music. Founded in 1911, Timothy Christian Schools is a fully accredited, Pre-12th grade. My friends encouraged us to take a tour of Timothy. 3400 Send Email Lisa Frese Assistant Principal Ext. The greatest tasks of Christian parents is teaching our children to know and love the Lord. The My Timothy app provides parents, students, alumni, and friends of Timothy Christian Schools with all the information they need in one place, conveniently accessed and formatted specifically for mobile devices. We want to hear from you! Most importantly, we Go Beyond the academic teaching of the Bible and put our faith into action. Your web browser does not support the