Awesome! Add the buttermilk to a bowl. Thank you Sonia! My husband loves calamari and this creamy chipotle sauce is perfect! Simply drain excess and flour. Remove the rings from the bowl and shake off all excess flour. I personally think that its delicious, but I know that some people find the taste and texture to be off-putting. Eat the Love. Great thing, you can bring your beverage to the restaurant.We were seated in a nice spot in the middle of the restaurant. Adding a warm marinara sauce for the dipping bring the whole bite together. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve. Make sure to slow-thaw it first in the refrigerator and then cook as directed. I MEAN. Mmmmm. Gochuchang is a Korean spicy fermented dipping sauce. Your adaptation of deep fried calamari looks great -- very delicate and not at all heavy. Fry until golden brown (90 seconds). You can find garlic sauce at most grocery stores. Crispy tender Fried Calamari served with a Creamy Chipotle Sauce and fried to golden perfection. AJ and I still talk about that meal. Add in the crushed tomatoes, a good pinch of salt and pepper . You are an amazing location photographer, Irvin! *Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets. Being so delicious how could it not be! If the world offers you CHEAP round trip tickets to Hawaii you buy them. I bet that lemon Basil dip is perfect for this dish or any fish dish. Whisk next 4 ingredients in large bowl to blend. Thanks gaga! At it's price point, I know that I can count on the Keg to deliver a good steak in a good atmosphere. Chimichurri is a great dipping sauce for calamari because its light and refreshing, and it doesnt overpower the delicate flavor of the seafood. It was delicious. In a fryer or heavy pot, add about two inches of oil and heat to 375 F (190 Celsius). Serve warm with sauce. I share many classic and original recipes, cooking tips, and tutorials. Only problem was that the flour came off the calamari. Add salt to taste. Rinse squid under cold running water. Heres an interesting fact, did you know that fried calamari,is considered one of the classiest of fried foods?! This search takes into account your taste preferences, Thai chili, lemongrass, brown sugar, water, peanut oil, tamarind paste and 7 more, green onions, ginger, garlic, low sodium soy sauce, sugar, rice wine vinegar and 1 more, Smuckers Apricot Preserves, red pepper flakes, Dijon-style mustard, cayenne pepper, chives, mayonnaise, blue cheese, lemon juice and 1 more, Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise, pineapple preserves and 1 more, serrano chiles, lime juice, rice vinegar, black pepper, garlic and 4 more, cider vinegar, soy sauce, water, sugar, mustard powder, sesame oil, dried thyme leaves, wine, honey, black peppercorns, butter, chicken broth, Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise, guava, honey mustard, salt, ground black pepper, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise and 3 more, prepared mustard, honey, Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese and 1 more, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, chopped garlic, honey and 2 more, chives, cayenne pepper sauce, hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise and 3 more, milk, salt, grated Parmesan cheese, freshly ground black pepper and 4 more, ground black pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, finely chopped garlic and 4 more, Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise, lime juice, pineapple preserves, brown sugar, rice vinegar, garlic, salt, water, garlic, cornstarch and 15 more, strawberries, Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, toasted sesame oil and 3 more, sour cream, paprika, pepper, onion, chives, plain yogurt, mayonnaise and 2 more, garlic, shredded carrots, chili paste, fresh lime juice, hot water and 2 more, pepper, cilantro, garlic powder, scallions, salt, plain yogurt and 1 more, ketchup, garlic powder, mayo, pepper, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, skim milk, garlic, light sour cream, chipotle in adobo sauce, sesame oil, light soy sauce, Chinese rice vinegar, garlic, cooking oil and 2 more, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, hot sauce, mayonnaise, Sour Cream and 1 more, water, garlic powder, lemon juice, eggs, ginger, sugar, lemon and 1 more, red curry paste, brown sugar, salt, curry powder, vegetable oil and 1 more, sea salt, Tahini, garlic, lemon juice, freshly ground black pepper, garlic, pepper, pepper, dried basil, olive oil, garlic, dried oregano and 11 more, warm water, rice wine vinegar, garlic powder, Sriracha sauce and 4 more, garlic salt, worcestershire, Cholula Hot Sauce, mayonnaise, coarse black pepper and 1 more, garlic, fresh ginger, red pepper flakes, roasted peanuts, creamy peanut butter and 5 more. Why does the squid need to be soaked in milk? they'll come Pour the vegetable oil in a heavy 4-quart pot, a little less than half way up the pot. Then we got sidetracked with our summer road trips and all of sudden 6 years has passed! Congratulations on your win! -1 StarShe finally came back and was apologetic and promptly brought the bill. Share #329 of 1771 restaurants in Surrey #81 of 385 pubs & bars in Surrey #55 of 88 steak restaurants in Surrey #84 of 611 seafood restaurants in Surrey . ! How fun is that! Very tender and tasty used more spice. This step is important! This sounds great. We started with calamari and mushrooms neptune, the latter of which are an absolute treat to me - I did notice that the mushrooms were not consistently sized and several of them were quite small. Fry the calamari is batches, trying not to crowd the pan, until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Calamari - Tasty!! I think that this would be something I would like to try. If you got a whole squid, its very easy and much cheaper to clean at home. Add to wishlist. It also absorbs flavors easily when cooked with sauces or marinades. (You can also use a fryer if you have one.). You can find it and mirin, a sweet rice wine, at a well-stocked upscale grocery store, Asian grocery store, or online. It is made from fermented soybeans and wheat flour that has been boiled down to a syrup-like consistency. If you like the taste of garlic, then youll love garlic sauce. Okay, so first, let me start by explaining a few things about squid. My passion is sharing delicious meals for everyone to try. I mean, cold for San Francisco standards. Crispy fried air fryer calamari, a delicious snack ready in about 10 minutes. Spread cooked calamari onto the prepared paper towel covered wire rack. Tried The Keg, in two provinces (Vancouver BC, and Calgary AB). Blend well. Whether you like your calamari spicy, sweet, or savory, theres a sauce on this list for you. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate as most ingredients and brands have variations. While I've frequented the Keg at many different locations, it was my first time to this spot in Crowfoot. My server was attentive, regularly coming over to check on my needs and if I was satisfied with my foods. Omg yesss! Carefully add dredged calamari into the hot oil using either metal slotted spoon or metal tongs. He even proclaimed "you outdid yourself" which is high compliments in our household. Its usually in the same section as the ketchup and other condiments. Pour oil to depth of 3 inches in heavy large pot. Compliments you when you've had a bad day. And we miss the Hawaiian beaches. Thanks for taking the time to comment! We'll have so much fun together once you do. Read More. "The five-spice calamari was out of this world. Ad Choices, 15 ounces cleaned calamari, tentacles left whole, bodies cut into 1/2-inch rings, Chicken Salad with Mango Chutney and Pistachios. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown. Don't overcrowd. The Keg; The Keg. I too love Calamari! Congratulations on being chosen as a finalist! So barely consulting AJ (I pretty much told him Hey, were going to Maui.) I bought them. Quick Cilantro Lime Sauce with Garlic - Cooking and Cussing Cover and refrigerate. The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Menu: Dinner Appetizers Escargot 7 reviews 3 photos CA$13.00 Mushrooms Neptune 2 reviews 1 photo CA$14.00 Calamari 12 reviews 2 photos CA$18.00 Scallops & Bacon CA$15.00 Shrimp Cocktail 2 reviews CA$16.00 Tuna Tartare 5 reviews 3 photos CA$18.00 Baked Garlic Shrimp 3 reviews 4 photos CA$13.00 Baked Brie 6 reviews 2 photos If you are serving calamari as an appetizer, you might want to choose a lighter sauce like cocktail sauce or tartar sauce. AWESOME IDEA!!!! Then dip the squid into the egg. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and Sriracha. Enjoy!! use zip-top freezer bags to freeze it and make sure to get all the air out of the bags and label. It was cooked perfectly and the spicy sweet sauce is my favorite. In a bowl mix flour, paprika, salt and pepper. I've always had good experiences at the Keg, and this was no exception. A little bit of mayonnaise, chipotles peppers in adobo sauce, fresh garlic, lemon and salt=DONE and YUMMYNESS!!! Everything came out perfectly! I also love the idea of that zesty dipping sauce! Methi Chicken (Chicken With Fenugreek Leaves). The caramelizing sugar on top was kind of wet and uneven. Add 2 chopped garlic cloves, the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper to taste; stir to coat. When soaking, work in batches to dredge and fry so pieces dont stick together and dry evenly. Using slotted spoon, transfer to paper-towel-lined plate to drain. And had regular calamari fried with that fabulous dip. If you are a fan of Chinese Five-Spice, I'd definitely recommend trying this recipe with a different dipping sauce. Ask for a table by the falls. Place the calamari in a large bowl with the buttermilk. Learn how your comment data is processed. Take calamari out of the oil using a metal slotted spoon, metal slotted spatula or metal tongs. If you want to tone down the heat, you can add some yogurt or sour cream to your harissa sauce. The prime rib was good but not the best. recommend the calamari tentacles and bodies already separated and cleaned. For appetizer I ordered the escargot, calamari, shrimp cocktail. Semi-sweet and semi-savory, tartar sauce is a perfect dipping sauce for calamari. The combination of flavors was just too weird tasting. Pour the club soda into a medium bowl, place the calamari rings in the club soda, stir until all are submerged. Remove the calamari once its cooked and allow it to drain excess oil on the prepared paper towel covered wire rack. It is very important not to overcook calamari or it will become rubbery. Since 1995, Epicurious has been the ultimate food resource for the home cook, with daily kitchen tips, fun cooking videos, and, oh yeah, over 33,000 recipes. While calamari is soaking, start heating oil in a cooking pan over medium high heat, cover a wire rack with paper towels, and combine the ingredients for the flour mixture in a bowl. Transfer to bowl. But its COLD here in SF right now. Stir to coat, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to overnight. I doubled the garlic in the sauce, as well as adding a handful of chopped cilantro and zest of one lime to the calamari as it was served. NOTE: If you are working in small batches, you can keep fried calamari warm by placing the prepared wire rack into the oven heated to 150170. My favourite thing about the Keg is that the steaks are consistent. Quick Cilantro Lime Sauce with Garlic is good on just about anything! Here you will find over 1000 tried and true recipes for every possible occasion. Plus. he was super cute which is always a win (though not factored into the review)! This simple sauce is soy-free, gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and sugar-free! If youre someone who loves calamari but are looking for a way to change up the flavor, then youre in luck. It's always nice to read other peoples kitchen tricks. Your dipping sauce also sounds right up my alley, though I usually use Thai sweet chili sauce. A Note: When I first tried to make calamari at home, mine did not get as golden brown as I would like because I was afraid of over cooking it so I cooked it only about 2 minutes at medium-high. I enjoy calamarias an appetizer. I hope you and your boys love it, let me know how you and your boys like it! I mean, we all know how well you shoot food, and its obviously also a beautiful place, but these are really special!!! 2023 Cond Nast. Brookie Recipe with Salty Sweet Snack Treats, Korean Fried Chicken Recipe insanely easy, super addictive, Mexican Chocolate Corn Coffee Cake (and how AJ and I get engaged), Crispy Oven-Roasted Potatoes (and remembering a childhood friend), My cookbook MARBLED, SWIRLED, and LAYERED, Photo Essay: Meals on Wheels Gala 2019, part 2, Photo Essay: Meals on Wheels Gala 2019, part 1, WORDLESS RECIPE #1: How to Make Your Own Ice Cream Magic Chocolate Hard Shell, WORDLESS RECIPE #2 Halloween Edition Haunted Honey Caramel Popcorn, WORDLESS RECIPES #3 Valentines Day Edition Molten Chocolate Lava Cake, Wordless Recipe #4: Arrested Developments Bluths Original Frozen Banana Copycat Recipe, Extra Virgin Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies [Sponsored Post]. I have had fried calamari before, but i like the idea of kicking up with the heat from the chili sauce and the sweetness of honey. For many people, calamari is one of those dishes that they either love or hate. won't touch the These look really Yummy!!! Hit all the notes of a fully loaded bagelcomplete with tangy yogurt taking the place of cream cheesewith this crispy fish cutlet. 8-12 oz. Pozole de Mariscos recipe or Seafood Pozole. I will learn to make this dish. From the classic tartar sauce to more exotic options like wasabi mayo, there's something here to suit every taste. Now, this recipe will be one of my favorites. Required fields are marked *. uncooked, cleaned, calamari cut into circles (and tentacles if available). I would not use this recipe again. Place sliced squid into a small mixing bowl and add whole milk until it's just covered. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how much you enjoyed it! (Give it about 15-20 minutes to soak.). It should peel off quite easy. The flour/fry portion of the recipe was good (I own a deep fryer), and I would probably add some more crunch to the flour mixture with panko or breadcrumbs, etc., but I guess I'm a traditionalist when it comes to calamari as I much preferred to use the satziki that I happened to have around. Served with a lemon basil dipping sauce. . Sure, here is a sample menu for a non-vegetarian meal: Starter: Chicken wings with a spicy barbecue sauce Fried calamari with lemon and aioli dipping sauce Prawn cocktail with a tangy cocktail sauce Main Course: Grilled salmon with lemon and herb butter Beef steak with garlic butter and roasted vegetables Butter chicken with naan bread and steamed rice Spicy lamb chops with mint yogurt sauce . Made the chipotle dipping sauce to go with. There are so many sauces that go great with calamari, and today Im sharing 9 of my favorites. In this article, I will share with you 9 of my favorite recipes for making homemade dipping sauces that will take your calamari game up a notch. We were craving a steak and thought, what better place than The Keg for our craving?The Keg is located in Crowfoot right by the movie theater, Shanks and Tony Romos. One of the folks I ended up working with was the Fairmont Kea Lani. Dipping is fundamental. I wasn't hungry but I really wanted to come here for drinks and appies. I'm Irvin Lin, a, My Cookbook: Marbled, Swirled, and Layered. lightly fried, ginger garlic sauce, greek feta sauce, While I've frequented the Keg at many different locations, it was my first time to this spot in Crowfoot. If you want some extra flavor, try adding a bit of lemon juice to your tartar sauce. For the best most tender FRIED CALAMARI you must follow some rules.. (Mix the spices into flour and coat calamari at the last minute). the keg calamari dipping sauce the keg calamari dipping sauce Home Realizacje i porady Bez kategorii the keg calamari dipping sauce Knowing that this particular cut tends to be fatty, this was ridiculous, I would say at least 4-5 oz of it was pure blubber! , Your email address will not be published. Don't overcrowd. This looks pretty fantastic! If you want to see detailed instructions and a video, please check out our post on how to clean squid. if you cannot find fresh squid, you can use frozen good quality squid with rings and tentacles. I have used it in burgers before but never sandwiches, will have to give that a try for sure! If you cant find romesco sauce, you can make your own by blending roasted red peppers, almonds, garlic, and vinegar. Cut off the tentacles right between the eye and where they connect. Each day started with us eating breakfast at the Kea Lani restaurant (I loved their breakfast buffet, though one day I went rogue and ordered off their menu and got their version of loco moco which was fabulous). Steak and Prime rib were done to perfection. In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining dry ingredients. So we got calamari, scallop and bacon and the tuna tartare. Stir to coat, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to overnight. Heat over medium-high heat to about 360F. Home Recipes Seafood Shellfish Recipes Calamari Fried Calamari with Creamy Chipotle Sauce, Published: Dec 27, 2014 Modified: Sep 25, 2020 by Cathy 18 Comments. Man, I was really impressed! This is beautiful dish. Consistency is great, but I would love it if the Keg also offered a few seasonal or rotating options to spice it up. If you think chicken salad is boring, you havent had good chicken salad. Cocktail sauce tastes like slightly spicy ketchup with chunks of horseradish in it. When paired with calamari, the heat of the harissa cuts through the richness of the fried squid. **A blend of ground anise, cinnamon, star anise, cloves and ginger available in the spice section of most supermarkets. For those of you that dont know, it is squid and while that may not sound appetizing, when it is battered and fried it is delicious. Calamari is classically served with Marinara Sauce, but it also goes great with aioli and other creamy mayonnaise based sauces. Whisk next 4 ingredients in large bowl to blend. How can I do this ahead with minimal time frying at a beer party? Dipping sauce fabulous. The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Dinner Appetizers Calamari Calamari lightly fried, ginger garlic sauce, greek feta sauce $18.00 See more photos Been here? Its pretty clear and straightforward. Calamari (kah-luh-MAH-ree) is a type of seafood that is popular in Mediterranean and Asian cuisines. Steps 5-6: Now, quickly dip the calamari ring in milk and then back in the flour. There is no need to rinse the buttermilk off. Toss the squid into the flour mixture and gently toss the pieces around to coat them evenly but make sure they are not clumping. Can low temp fry at home and finish high temp at the party as you do French fries? Only six simple and inexpensive ingredients are needed to create one of the best dinner party appetizers! All rights reserved. Congratulations!! In both locations the services was friendly, especially at this Keg location. visiting China a few years ago. The pie was huge and so glad we shared it because there was no way I would be able to finish it. 5. ;o}. First, youll want to allow the squid to soak for about 15 to 20 minutes in salted milk. You should only cook calamari either nice and slow at low temperature, like in a soup or Paella, or fast at high temperature, when searing or frying. The Fried Calamari you make is very good. After you have cut up the mantle into rings and tentacles are also ready, rinse and soak in buttermilk/egg mixture for 20 minutes or an hour. But if you want to try a different sauce than the traditional marinara dipping sauce, I urge you to try this creamy chipotle sauce. Dredge the calamari, one at a time, in the flour mixture and set on a plate until ready to fry. If youre looking for inspiration on how to make your own dipping sauces for calamari, then youve come to the right place! I agree with Janna on some points regarding the Crowfoot Keg:We stopped in for a late supper yesterday around 8ish and the place is gorgeous, its fairly new and parking was an issue for us too; I didn't see any of this valet service people are speaking of in the other reviews. The new Calamari recipe features tender calamari, lightly breaded and fried, and served with marinara and new spicy ranch sauce for dipping. I might have to give this a try. Staff was very friendly (Hostess + waiter), prices reasonable for a steakhouse and the restaurant is gorgeously decorated.Will be back since there is so many other items I want to try on this menu, need to check out the patio and love the atmosphere at this Keg. Read More. Pat the calamari rings dry with a paper towel. Let me know how it goes. ", Hey there! Cut into 1/4-inch rings; place in medium bowl. The one I highly recommend is getting fresh squid from a seafood market! Ive made it with half plain Greek yogurt and half mayonnaise a couple of times and really like that variation. The crunchy light breading on a chewy and slightly sweet calamari makes a great combination of textures. One of things that have been driving me bonkers is that I havent been able to write about our trip to Maui, which happened back in early January! Set aside. I've been looking The food tasted fantastic and the presentation of everything was perfect. Recipes, Photographs and Stories about Desserts, Baked Goods and Food in general, with a healthy dose of humor and happiness for the food obsessed, This Asian-inspired Fried Calamari with Gochuchang dipping sauce is a great twist on the classic Italian appetizer and is inspired by a trip to Maui. Of course, we ended up NOT leaving the hotel much because the food was so fantastic as well. (You can easily make fried calamari gluten free too!). Its rich and creamy, with a bright acidity that pairs perfectly with calamari. Add the calamari and let soak for 30 minutes, up to two hours. Some of the best we've had. Serve this fenugreek-flavored Indian chicken dish with its beautiful orange-red gravy for a party. Im Lyuba Brooke, mother of 2, the cook, recipe developer, photographer, and author behind willcookforsmiles.com. If I order a rare baseball top sirloin, I know I can expect it to be tender, juicy, and rare. Did you know that JavaScript does the following? Add a photo. Let sit for 10 minutes. In a deep pan or wok, heat oil over medium heat. Good luck on the finals, I think this would be an excellent appetizer for someone who has never tried squid such as myself and love the sweet-spicy combination as well as the delicate crunch of the clamari rings. So next time youre looking for a delicious appetizer or main course, give one of these sauces a try! Read More. Each evening ended with use watching the sunset while we ate. If you want to make your own lemon butter, just melt some butter in a pan and add freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste. I then had prime rib with king crab. This simple, made from scratch, lemon dill aioli is a great addition to a sandwich or burger and a delicious dip or sauce for fries, fish or.. calamari. I dont like cornmeal in breading, could I substitute an equal amount of cornstarch or just up the amount of flour? I hope you love this Fried Calamari with Creamy Chipotle Sauce as much as we do! (10 Kinds of Bread), What Sauce Goes with Fried Green Tomatoes? Pesto comes with a strong and unique flavor. The meal was excellent. Lean on the oven for a hands-off approach to Sicilian-style caponata goodness. The sauce is the star of this crowd-pleasing appetizer! I believe I was 9 years old. Don't skimp on the 5 spiceif it's not your fave then this recipe is not for youif you love it like I dothis is orgasmic. Crispy fried air fryer calamari, a delicious snack ready in about 10 minutes. Thanks for sharing the recipe. [cp_popup display="inline" style_id="32674" step_id = "1"][/cp_popup]. Also, the dipping sauce was disgusting. Yes, I think you could use almond milk with a good result. Happy Holidays!! Click the stars above or below to rate or leave a comment down below! I also like to drizzle a cilantro vinaigrette over my fried calamari. Combine the chili garlic sauce, honey and sesame oil, mix well. - A&M The Editors. Working in batches, remove calamari; dredge in flour mixture. It is a popular accompaniment to seafood dishes, such as calamari, and can also be used as a dip for vegetables or chips. I have found that if I cook it at a lower heat for a little longer, 3 minutes or so, it gets golden brown and is still tender on the inside. You probably dont like the texture of cornmeal so you wont like the texture of semolina either. The mantle and tentacles. I agree with Janna on some points regarding the Crowfoot Keg:We stopped in for a late supper yesterday around 8ish and the place is Date night!! The Calamari is a little bit expensive $14. That is why its best with simply seasoned batter and a basic tomato marinara. Toss your fried calamari in the sauce or serve alongside -- either way it's sure to be a hit!! Me too. The most common preparation method for calamari is to fry it in oil until it becomes golden brown and crispy on the outside. Cook calamari in batches until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Hmm, it looks like onion rings? Definitely trying this ! I love them! . I like to use pesto together with calamari. Cut body (mantle) of squid into 1/2 inch rings and cut tentacles into two to three pieces. The combination of ketchup, mayonnaise and spices is no longer a secret! For the best version of this mussel curry, use fresh mussels, not frozen mussels on the half shell. Totally optional but surely worth it. pepper, hot sauce, garlic powder, mayo, worcestershire sauce and 1 more Chipotle Dipping Sauce PepperScale light sour cream, skim milk, garlic, chipotle in adobo sauce In both locations the services was friendly, especially at this Keg I didn't put the sauce in the processor at all, just mixed all the ingredients together. (Calamares Fritos con Salsa Cremosa de Chipotle). Tender, crispy and crunchy you make my heart melt. This recipe made a good overall impression--not a piece left! Once the oil is hot, remove the calamari from the bag and shake off any excess flour. Repeat with remaining calamari. Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe. The batter was a good consistency, but the anise and the cinnamon were too strong. Although squid is usually chewy, it should not be rubbery. Oven Fried Chicken Wings in Chipotle Sauce. Fried calamari is one of the most classic appetizers made of lightly battered rings of squid thats quickly fried and served with a warm marinara sauce. The ginger garlic sauce is our favorite. !! I would totally go back and stay at the villa just to have that experience. The complex flavor of the sauce also pairs well with the seafood flavor of the calamari. It's a zippy recipe without the heat. https://happymuncher.com/author/happymuncher/. It has a smoky flavor from the chipotles and a slight tanginess from the lime juice. Your email address will not be published. Mention @willcookforsmiles and tag #willcookforsmiles. While the calamari is marinating, make the dipping sauce by combining all the ingredients together, whisking with a fork.