But now some of the Marvel . After that, the story turns from wedded bliss to horror as the leaked tape threatens Andersons career. She remembers being in awe of the star. It definitely had this sort of aura of a rumor, and something apocryphal. Id heard about it, and I knew that something had happened, and everybody obviously knew Baywatch. Talk-Show. Against Andersons wishes, the couple files lawsuits in an attempt to stop the tape from spreading but that backfires, and only leads to more traumatic moments for Anderson as she faces awful questions in the deposition. It was a read-through of the play and a lot of things go through your mind. From what he's told me, really beautiful story," Lee shared with ET. What was your experience? By adding a Leonardo DiCaprio-worthy short-sleeved shirt to his otherwise (sorry Stan) pretty lacklustre outfit, the Avengers actor has added an extra dimension of interest, as well as instantly smartening a simple jeans and T-shirt combo. As a kid in England, Lily James watched Pamela Anderson on Baywatch as lifeguard C.J. And Ive always felt there was this boldness to Pamela, this unashamed kind of authenticity. DeVincentis told Entertainment Weekly. He moved with his mother to Vienna, Austria, when he was eight, and then to New York when he was twelve. Variety is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Thompson: Something I loved about this is that a lot of the episodes are directed by women. You need to have a womans perspective, and the co-showrunners that we had, Robert Siegel and D.V. I had a lot of stuff to work with. And, by the sounds of it, so does the puppeteer who has quite the job controlling Tommy's sentient penis. Until that point, I would look at pictures of him over and over and think, How am I going to pull this off? The hair and makeup team that we had were geniuses. If there weren't more results, I would have been scared to pursue it. Sebastian Stan has a talking penis in Pam & Tommy. "All modesty is out the door in these scenarios and we become quick personal friends when you're in those positions.. Eric Bogosian 's Pulitzer Prize Nominated play TALK RADIO, about a controversial late night talk radio host, is now playing on Broadway at the Longacre Theater at 220 West 48th Street. Then suddenly when you come back, they tell you you've got to do your pictures and headshots and stuff. But even the sleaziest of adult film distributors werent interested the tape was stolen goods, after all. Thompson: Many people are going to be talking about Tommys legendary genitals. I think its a very timely thing to think about. . After sending several audition tapes, Stan finally decided to do a screen test for the titular role in person and lucky for him, he did. Gauthier, whose father memorably played Robin Hood in When Things Were Rotten, was an electrician working inside Lees Malibu estate until the rock star fired him and his team without pay. Pam & Tommy is aboutAnderson and Lee'swhirlwind romance, including their 1995 wedding on the beach in Mexico after knowing each other for only 96 hours and the private sex tape from their honeymoon that was made public and watched by millions without their consent. "Once we were done sculpting, another mold was made and we cast it from a plasticized silicone. TJ:OK let's find out more about you with my special section of the interview called MY FAVORITE THINGS, ready? Per Men's Health, Stan wasn't tapped to return for the show's HBO Max reboot, but here's to never giving up hope. But were beating around the bush here. Sebastian Stan knows that most moviegoers know him as Captain America's pal Bucky Barnes aka the Winter Soldier, a character who in the last decade has appeared in seven movies and is now the . My fingers were swollen for a good week and a half. This guy is one of the greatest drummers of all time. What's more, the subtle pattern makes this talk-worthy, without venturing too far into the garish realms of the aforementioned DiCaprio's Romeo & Juliet wardrobe. "If we were showing full-frontal male nudity, that would be a different issue, but it's almost so silly that it makes it maybe less [of an issue]. "There were wires running between his legs from behind, and a guy crouched on the floor with joysticks, mechanically controlling what's going on," showrunner D.V. With his Disney+ series,The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, breaking the streaming platform's record for most-watched series premiere, per NME, Stan has come a long way from his roots before and at the beginning of his acting career. Stan, however, is almost professionally skilled at protecting the details of his personal life. We may earn a commission through links on our site. Once upon a time trainers wouldn't have been deemed acceptable on the red carpet, but here we are in 2021 and the tides have changed. Watch premium and official videos free online. When you got the script, who did you talk to about it and use as a sounding board to help you decide whether or not to take it on? When the actor, who had played Jeff Gillooly in I, Tonya, was recruited by Gillespie to play the Mtley Cre rocker, he was puzzled at first: I dont have a single tattoo on my body, he says. You can wear one done up, the proper way, around your waist la the late grunge god Kurt Cobain, over a thin wool jumper or, as Stan does, worn over a T-shirt in a totally nonchalant, thrown-on-in-haste kind of way. As Sebastian Stan divulged on the short-lived MTV talk show, It's On with Alexa Chung, he hails from Romania, which he humorously said is one place "you couldn't find bananas anywhere." For many reasons, the theft and leaking of the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lees private sex tape was a landmark moment in popular culture. Sebastian, the screenwriters mentioned Bucky's journey as someone who has to wrestle with doing 70 years of doing evil. Sebastian Stan as Tommy Lee in "Pam and Tommy." Just imagine yourself in this position: We apply the piece by having the actor saddle himself into the appliance like a sleeve. They wanted to ensure that everything, from even the conversations with Lily about scenes, was a discussion in itself. So I just have to stop worrying about what people thing and just own up to it. I've never done anything quite like that.". We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. I can't think of a more fun and cuddly way to get away with extended full-frontal male nudity. From every single tattoo to the amount of stubble I had, it was a conscious decision on their part to try to move us in the right direction. All black everything is, in our eyes, always a good idea. Stan, a Romanian actor who first gained notoriety for his role in "Gossip Girl" and later appeared in several Marvel films and "I, Tonya," maintained facial stubble, Williams says, and wore a. So weve respected her desire not to be involved.. Simon is a producer (TV & Digital) and film & entertainment journalist, The Best New Movies And Shows To Stream This Weekend, Black Girl Missing Highlights The Struggle For Equality, Says Star And EP Garcelle Beauvais, Delivery Man Ferries Ghostly Fares To Their Uncertain Destinations, What You Need To Know Before You Watch Creed III, Pops Eco-Feminist Fabler Ashnikko Dreams Mycelium Lauds Seductive Trees, Navigating The 2023 VC Landscape Interview: Greg Baker, Alumni Ventures, Netflix Announces Robert De Niro Limited Series Zero Day. And then, how much is too much, and do you start to lose his emotional torment of whats going on? STAN: My pleasure. Is the Marvel Cinematic Universe's own Bucky Barnes (a.k.a. But the first thing viewers will notice is the physical metamorphosis of James and Stan into Anderson and Lee. Last week, Sebastian Stan reprised his most famous role in Disney+'s The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, the newest Marvel mini-series that pairs Stan's Bucky Barnes, i.e. This is a BETA experience. Beginning his run in 2009 during the show's second season, Stan shot to fan-fave status between his portrayal of recurring bad boy Carter Baizenand his off-screen relationshipat the time with star Leighton Meester. Theres a whole crew waiting who dont care, and they want to go to lunch or get home to see their families. How on earth did they get the very realistic-looking member to move like that?! Since being cast as Bucky Barnes . Theres nothing weirder than truth, says Naegle, who was subsequently elevated to chief content officer at Annapurna. The challenge of capturing Andersons essence intrigued the Downton Abbey alum enough to sign on. Stan is receiving Emmy buzz for donning tattoos and losing weight to play Tommy Lee, the Mtley Cre. And then everyone thought he was a rock star with a rock-star dick. I 'm an acting student in London and I don't have to worry about anything. "And every time I get scared by something like, I don't know if I can do it as an actor, then I'm drawn to it because that's the challenge.". I have a couple of friends in musicians, one friend in particular. It's been nearly 10 years since Sebastian Stan made his debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The PR photo silenced any of the naysayers who had been questioning the unexpected casting of James and Stan, the latter just coming off The Falcon and the Winter Soldier., Siegel says he didnt understand the concerns, especially regarding James, who played Cinderella toward the end of her Downton run. In one scene, Rands estranged wife, played by Taylor Schilling, points out that most of the tape isnt even about sex, but instead is a chronicle of young, joyous love. I though it was a good thing for me. At every step of the way, weve tried to do right by her. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. "It scared me," Stan admitted to IndieWire. "Do you have to know everything right up front?". I was at Rutgers, where you go to London for a year, which was really great, You kind of live in this fantasy world, you know. Download Millions Of Videos Online. Well, I graduated in 2005 and the only movie I can compare it with is this movie I worked on called THE ARCHITECT with Anthony LaPaglia and Isabella Rossellini. "I know Sebastian, he's playing me. The whole idea of New York and the whole thing becomes kind of romantic in your head. What actually happened wasn't, but [Stan] tells me it's pretty wild," he said. Well, at least he is in TALK RADIO. Even as a kid in Europe, I remember Beverly Hills, 90210 and Baywatch. The actors talk about their preparation to play Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee in the Hulu series. Stan studied at Rutgers Mason Gross School of the Arts and spent a year at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London. Over time, the actual story of the tapes theft and how it victimized both Anderson and Lee but at very different levels has been lost to the memory of late-night punchlines and sophomoric snickering. In fact, Stan would make his MCU return in 2014 in an even greater role Indubitably, Sebastian Stan was one of the main standouts in what Collider Extras called one of the best superhero films of all time 2014's Captain America: The Winter Soldier. TJ:What would you want to be if you weren't an actor? Online . Of course, theres a bit of irony to Pam & Tommy breaking the internet. It was a relief to see that people had responded well, and hopefully, that was a sign that people were going to watch the show or understand more about it. For them as a couple but particularly for her as a woman. If you haven't seen the show, you really should go. 'The 355'. . Based on a 2014 Rolling Stone article, the Hulu miniseries stars Lily James as Baywatch star Pamela and Sebastian Stan as Mtley Cre drummer Tommy Lee and goes beyond the tape, the theft and distribution, and looks at the fallout and impact of the video being made public. According to a recent GQ UK interview with special effects makeup artist Jason Collins, the talking penis was made from an actual cast of Sebastian Stan's junk. On paper, a brown shirt and scarlet suit combo shouldn't work. One needs look no further than this flashback from the fourth episode's cold open to see Stan's acting chops in motion. Stan gained wide recognition for his role as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, beginning with 2011's Captain America . Meet the Cast of SWEENEY TODD, Now in Previews on Broadway! Even though that project, in the long run, didn't end up working out. . ", As RogerEbert.com's Christy Lemire described his performance, Stan gradually evolves his portrayal of Gillooly from "benign goofiness" to a "positively chilling" and spontaneously violent temperament. Sebastian Stan, however, goes into full research mode. Sean Penn and Daniel Day Lewis, I really enjoyed. She talks really fast, and I would watch her interviews over and over again and annotate them, learn them and parrot along with her, James says. Sebastian Stan (born August 13, 1982) is a Romanian-American actor. I think it might be a first [for television]. Pam & Tommy, also starring Seth Rogen, Nick Offerman, Taylor Schilling, Andrew Dice Clay, Pepi Sonuga, Spencer Granese and Mozhan Marn, will premiere on Hulu but has yet to have a release date. Its an important story, I think, from being able to understand what the impact of that media tornado really was, says Stan. And what exactly are we looking at in the scene. However, while he and Colbert did talk about Marvel and the MCU, their conversation also steered towards another one of Stan's films, The Martian, and, more specifically, their mutual love of space. How are things going for you? However, Pam and Tommy isnt just about that tape. As Wakanda's Ayo confirms that Bucky has been truly freed from all Winter Soldier programming, Stan's eye-emoting works overtime as he witnesses all of his character's past transgressions flash past him. The penis tte--tte is inspired by an actual passage in Tommyland: In the series, Stan, as Lee, is seen carrying on a conversation with the chatty organ (voiced by actor Jason Mantzoukas). Lily James and Sebastian Stan spent months working together on the set of Hulus Pam & Tommy. Yet when they recently reunited for a photo session it was a bit jarring to both actors. Variety also reached out to both; Andersons camp didnt respond, while Lees team declined comment. ", To get through the scene, Stan described working with the puppet as he would with any other scene partner. I started getting a couple of jobs and I got the LAW AND ORDER job while I was still at Rutgers. And then finally somebody put it in front of me and I saw it.. I was getting sent out and going into the city more and more and auditioning when I could. This story was a way into exploring issues that are still incredibly relevant today. "I was really attracted to that," Stan said. And with the popular television show having a central focus on fashion (Tim Gunn, Rachel Zoe, Tyra Banks, Karlie Kloss and Alexa Chung all had cameos), you'd expect Stan to have picked up some style tips from the costume designer Eric Daman. Were you aware of that reaction? How SFX Artists Made The 'Pam & Tommy' Penis, The Wild Story Behind the Pam and Tommy Sex Tape, Jason Mantzoukas Will Play Tommy Lee's Penis, 'Daisy Jones & The Six' Makes Some Major Changes, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Did that help get the tone right? Shes certainly the hero of the show. And be ready to fail.". (Photo by Marcus Ingram/Getty Images). The Pam & Tommy team also did not connect with Gauthier. As is Sebastian Stan. STAN: They're going well. James spent a minimum of three hours in the makeup and hair chair to transform into Anderson; on Monday mornings, she was there by 3:30 a.m. I sometimes will see a picture of Lily in character, and it takes a second to just double-check in my mind that its not the real Pam, Siegel says. "I. Everyone Practices Cancel Culture | Opinion, Deplatforming Free Speech is Dangerous | Opinion. Captain America: Civil War Star Sebastian Stan Has Birdman on His Mind By Kevin Lincoln Photo: Jason LaVeris/Getty Images "I'm haunted by that movie Birdman ," Sebastian Stan tells me as we. But I think thats a good place to work from because it keeps you growing and getting better, I hope.. With roles in Captain America, The Martian, Black Swan and Avengers, as well as the upcoming Pam & Tommy, for which he uncharacteristically sports leather slacks, western belts and tattoos aplenty, he is a regular at the Golden Globes, Academy Awards and even our own GQ Men Of The Year Awards. The latest music videos, short movies, tv shows, funny and extreme videos. Sebastian Stan and Lily James, stars of Hulu's "Pam & Tommy," answer fan questions about their makeup transformations required for the roles, how long it took for Sebastian to get used to his prosthetic nipple piercings, and who their favorite '80s and '90s rock stars are. There's different laws now.". Pam and Tommy is now streaming on Hulu, with new episodes added weekly. The Winter Soldier,. And I think people are going to be completely stunned at what they see with Lily James playing this role., As for Stan, Siegel says, I thought there was a physical resemblance [to Lee]. What's more, he has nailed how to do it the proper way: keep everything else to a minimum and let your top half fly. In each episode, Malnati has a candid conversation with an interesting person in popular culture or leader in entertainment, hospitality and business. While the Marvel Cinematic Universe has kept Stan quite the busy bee, he also had time to work on an one-of-a-kind award-winning project in 2017. In other scenes in the Hulu show, Stan wears a more standard prosthetic, but in that Episode 2 scene he wears something Collins called a "whole different sculpture. To have the discussion, ask Lilys thoughts and other womens thoughts, and ask, Okay, what is the right decision here? Sebastian Stan is a Romanian-American film and television actor. In "Captain America: The First Avenger," Stan portrays Bucky Barnes, a World War II vet who is later captured by the Nazi-backed Hydra. Then it became about, "Well, why don't I try and audition for school for Actors Conservatory and see if I get in there?" ), Most people who are acting badly are doing so from a very simple place, Rogen says. You've got four puppeteers working with an animatronic penis. Check out some of our favorite superhero stars from movies and television, before they suited up. Hulu "The story's actually cool. Hes flipping upside down on roller coasters playing drums. Stan: Well, I had worked with the executive producer Craig Gillespie on I, Tonya, a few years ago, and it was my favorite directing experience Ive ever had. Robert Siegel, whose credits include The Wrestler, Big Fan and The Founder, was hired to take a first stab at the script: I immediately connected with it 90s true crime with all the fun and nostalgia that it brings, plus substance underneath. Then you work with the director and how youre going to block it and the intimacy coach. Its just another scene. To come out and just witness actors at work, I mean those two people are seasoned actors and Liev certainly is. Of course Jennifer Aniston and Sebastian Stan are bound to talk about the 1990s. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. Romanian-American actor Sebastian Stan rose to fame after appearing as Carter Baizen in Gossip Girl. It was really bizarre because it was like you were reaching through this thick air of something towards this man and in my mind, being that close to James Dean and people he had worked withyeah, this was the Paul Newman. At the end of Episode 2, Tommy Lee (played by Sebastian Stan) starts talking to his penisand his penis starts talking back with the voice of The League's Jason Mantzoukas. Sebastian Stan was born on August 13, 1982, in Constanta, Romania. Stan: I remember both Lily and I looked at each other like, Well, thank God that the cat is out of the bag now. Were talking about two very famous people who were very specific and iconic in a lot of ways, and just the idea of stepping into those shoes was scary enough. The MCU's new Captain America actor Anthony Mackie threw shade at his predecessor Chris Evans for his post-MCU "couch potato" lifestyle.. Parker, rescuing swimmers while running up and down the sunny beaches of Southern California. Just that whole era of Tennessee Williams to Elia Kazan. Is 'Daisy Jones & The Six' Based on a True Story? There was no time because she would get there super early, Id get there early, wed go to two different places, spend three hours getting ready, and then meet and film. Luckily for curious Pam and Tommy viewers, Sebastian Stan has spoken in interviews about filming the nude scene, and has offered many details about exactly how and what was filmed for that Episode 2 scene. He's a little older than me and he was around at that time. Join half a million readers enjoying Newsweek's free newsletters. A moment from the second episode of 'Pam & Tommy' where Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee meet, get high [+] and get married all in four days. First point of call is the script. Now, just imagine the job listing for that gig Katie Dupere is an editor and writer in New York City specializing in identity, internet culture, social good, lifestyle and beauty topics. Sometimes you admire qualities in people that you feel youre lacking, or you want to be more like, James says. A 27-year-old Stan would also probably have never imagined the chances he has gotten to reinvent the same character over and over in the span of one decade. An architect emigrates to the United States in 1947 and spends the next three decades developing his masterpiece. James and the producers reached out to Anderson, but shes chosen not to engage, Siegel says. VIDEO: FUNNY GIRL Announces Broadway Closing; New Performance Montage, McClure, Kritzer, Brightman, & Iglehart to Lead SPAMALOT. Telling Variety last month, Stan explained that a sequence shows the Mtley Cre drummer meeting Pamela and discussing with himself if he has actually fallen in love. It was the same with Sue Naegle, one of our producers from Annapurna, who was a massive part of it as well. TJ:How did you get involved with TALK RADIO? I realize that it's hard when it comes to people my age in the business because it's hard for people my age in this business now to do anything substantial and be given credit and respect them. Favouring eye-catching designs from the likes of Givenchy, he has a penchant for bold knitwear. Named as one of MTV's "11 actors to watch in 2011," per MTV News, Sebastian Stan made his debut in the enviable role of Bucky Barnes, best friend to Captain America/Steve Rogers, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that same year. The new Hulu biographical drama follows Pamela Anderson (Lily James) and Sebastian Stan's (Tommy Lee) rocky and toxic relationship, focusing on the unauthorized release of their private sex. And the story behind how the sausage got made, if you will, is worth telling. As the titular Winter Soldier, Stan's wide, soul-searching blue eyes never felt more perfectly cast as the actor emoted largely silently as the now-brainwashed assassin (opposite Hollywood heavyweights like Robert Redford, no less). After getting his drama education at Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts (viaRutgers Magazine), Stan landed bit film roles,before his mainstream breakthrough at age 27 on the CW's teen soap sensation, Gossip Girl. His work was pretty much responsible for me getting into college. It was very collaborative; we really spoke through each choice of what we wanted to show. Our advice: make sure you have a perfectly-cut wool coat, a blacked-out hoodie, straight-cut jeans and a pair of lace-up Derby boots in your wardrobe. Stan was first linked to Agron in July 2011, when the Glee actress was seen leaving Stan's Los Angeles apartment with him, according to E! Sebastian Stan and Lily James Answer Your Fan Questions. TJ:Thank you so much for talking with us and best to you and the show. I fortunately was patient enough to let it kind of happen on it's own. STAN:I still get psyched about coming onto a Broadway stage every night. Youve got four puppeteers working with an animatronic penis. And that is not the world that she walked out into., As for the real Anderson and Lee, it remains to be seen how theyll react to Pam & Tommy. In a now-deleted post, Anderson pal Courtney Love criticized the production for rehashing old wounds and causing complex trauma for Anderson all over again. For tickets, visit the box office or call Telecharge.com at (212) 239-6200. Read on for Sebastian Stan's evolution from age 27 to 38. I also lived in Vienna for four years, so I was really behind, embarrassingly so, with music and a lot of other things. Read Next: Diego Luna Is Grateful Andor Will End After Season 2: Its Really Important for My Mental Health. Here are the best Sebastian Stan movies and TV shows, and where you can stream them. Lily James and Sebastian Stan spent months working together on the set of Hulu's "Pam & Tommy." Yet when they recently reunited for a photo session it was a bit jarring to both actors. Sebastian Stan portrayed Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf in Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier and will reprise his role in Thunderbolts . Im glad that it ended up in there, but there was always a consciousness about it. Who is Sebastian Stan? Sebastian Stan and Lily James have recreated the real Pam and Tommy perfectly, down to the T. Sebastian Stan is so far removed from the Winter Soldier that you'll forget it's the same. Five style lessons to learn from a young Harrison Ford, Five style lessons to learn from the late JFK, Four style lessons to learn from a young David Attenborough, Sebastian Stan has one of the most replicable styles on the planet and here we guide you on the style lessons you can learn from him, Meet the men paying to have their jaws broken in the name of manliness, James McAvoys lowkey watch is a people's champion, 10 of the best GQ-approved first watches money can buy, Nike Air Force Ones are fit for the red carpet, The big GQ guide to Spring/Summer 2023 menswear trends, Celebrity intimacy is dead, on-screen and off, The best wide-leg trousers for a Harry Styles-approved fit, The best suits for men: 32 stylish suits for every occasion, Best new menswear items in the world this week, The SAG Awards were full of serious, heavy-hitting menswear fits, Print copies & Digital access for only 1, ATLANTA, GEORGIA - JANUARY 20: Actor Sebastian Stan attends "The Last Full Measure" Atlanta screening at SCADshow on January 20, 2020 in Atlanta, Georgia. In the 2015 movie, Ricki and the Flash, Sebastian Stan starred opposite Meryl Streep and Kevin Kline. Stan: Even afterward, I would never see her outside of Pamela. He was a rock star. Stan: It certainly makes you think about your own status. It wasnt until the end of the shoot that I formally met her. , He remembered me when I came into auditions this time around, I think he particularly focused on me this time. The Pam & Tommy stars and producers hope that Anderson and Lee watch the series through to the end and feel that their story is properly told. Show creator . The tape was shared and played at parties like it was contraband. When he texted me and said, Im working on this thing, and I think you should play this guy. It was a no-brainer because it was him. For seed money, they turned to crime boss Louis Butchie Peraino (as portrayed by Andrew Dice Clay in the series). Is Riley Keough Singing in Daisy Jones & The Six? (Photo by ABC) The Critics Choice Association on Tuesday announced the nominees for its 28th Annual Critics Choice Awards program. The drummer's autobiography begins with a conversation between the singer and his penis. Sebastian Stan opens up to EW about how playing Tommy Lee on Hulu's limited series 'Pam & Tommy' was the most difficult physical transformation of his career: "People were telling me I was crazy." Finally, he collapses in a relieved flurry of tears, sobs, and laughter as Bucky Barnes realizes his life is his own again. You may opt-out by. Simon Thompson: Your transformation in Pam and Tommy is incredible. Pams smart, shrewd, kind of wholesome; she grew up in small-town Canada, he notes. Stan and Jessica Chastain play CIA officers in "The 355." Universal Pictures. Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie Talking Dirty: A Compilation Marvelite 39.1K subscribers Subscribe 298K views 1 year ago I'm so bad at keeping taps on every video I edited, but I will try my. People even thought he'd died when they hopped onto social media to find #RIPSebastianStan trending, and it's not the first time he's been targeted, either. You always come in with some idea that you think will work. Pam & Tommy is adapted from a 2014 Rolling Stone article by Amanda Chicago Lewis that finally told the true, although somewhat unbelievable, story of how the tape went public. After playing a World War II-era solider turned brainwashed assassin turned metal-armed superhero, the 38-year-old Romanian-born actor would go on to star in Oscar-winning dramas like I, Tonya . There was also the Dirt book and YouTube and so much footage going back to when he was young. You see it in the episode, and you go, Okay. Sebastian Stan, Justice Smith, & Briana Middleton discuss their new movie Sharper, plot twists, director Benjamin Caron, & Stan teases Thunderbolts.