it only has this with my pc and not with another pc or my laptop. Go to Control Panel and into Mouse Hardware Tab Properties Hardware Tab > Uninstall. Connect a generic old mouse and keyboard to navigate your computer, reinstall Synapse 3. I had the exact same problem with two 1600 MX-518 mice. Do not open the mouse until you are a veteran in the field because you would damage something else. haha. thanks for you're reply! If the issue is with your Computer or a Laptop you should try using Restoro which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. I just unchecked "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" and all is quiet. Thanks so much! I may have a work around for the Razer Nari disconnect and reconnects. Made by redditors, for redditors, to discuss RZR products. it only has this with my pc and not with another pc or my laptop. So, this tells me it was the mouse itself. Razer DeathAdder Keeps disconnecting My DeathAdder Chroma will keep disconnecting when playing games, or even during regular desktop use. Please try again in a few minutes. If anyone knows a fix for this I'd appreciate if you would help me out! How to handle a hobby that makes income in US, It happens with or without the drivers installed, It has happened with multiple mice on the same computer, Motherboard drivers are the latest version, Device Manager isn't listing any problems on any USB devices, Happens with every USB port, even addon USB cards, Happens when all USB devices aside from mouse and keyboard are unplugged. Does ZnSO4 + H2 at high pressure reverses to Zn + H2SO4? Fortunately, Microsoft patched this quietly after a couple of weeks. I'm currently on Razer's 3rd Tier Support Team trying to figure out the issue, it's been 6 weeks, and literally no progress is being made. It would also sometimes disconnect for up to 6 seconds before reconnecting, and once had to re-plug the mouse USB. Razer support only in the pinned post. these are in the corners, Glossy, and shaped. Uncheck this box, and click "OK.". Expand the Mice and other pointing devices section. My USB mouse is disconnecting and reconnecting randomly and often? I don't mind uninstalling synapse for peripherals, except for krakens - I just love the bass boost.. that's the only one feature that keeps me staying with synapse.. The USB traces usually snake through the PCIe/PCI slots from the SB to the connectors. Heres what you need to do: If youre still encountering random mouse disconnects even after disabling USB suspend, move down to the next method below. Whether an Apple mouse keeps disconnecting, a Logitech mouse keeps disconnecting, or a Razer mouse keeps disconnecting, it is essential to troubleshoot the issue.Generally, both wired and wireless Bluetooth models can cause this issue. Remove these to reveal the screws. I upgraded to Windows 11 a week ago and it still works fine. the "shotgun" debugging approach rarely produces the expected results -- not that I'm saying that is what you are using). If it still doesn't work, try blowing on the laser or use a Q-tip to get rid of some eventual dust. So if you werent able to follow Method 2 or youre not sure that you disable USB suspend correctly, you can follow this procedure for a more focused approach. Press J to jump to the feed. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It really sucks to be playing a game (and happens on desktop as well) for the mouse to just die out for a few seconds and come back. The manual is not clear on the meaning, however, I did have a system that when legacy (1.1 & 2) was enabled, USB devices would disconnect. The keyboard isn't wireless, and it's the one I got first which never gave me any problems, altough since I got the Naga two days ago my keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting randomly for no reason, I have turned Razer Synapse off and it doesn't happen so often but it doesn't nulify the problem and I didn't spend a couple hundred to not use all of the functions of the equipment like the custom RGB and all that. "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is checked by default. ago any luck ? In most cases, this particular scenario is encountered on laptops and ultrabooks that use a cooler which includes a fan. (Windows 7 ultimate, for those interested, i havent upgraded to 10) - i was kind of due a reinstall as it has been 5 years and my system felt cluttered. However, the next day when I booted my pc, the keyboard disconnects every 5-8 seconds. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. 5.Double-click Universal Serial Bus Controllers to expand the list. Sometimes it freezes my game and turns the RGB settings on my keyboard and mouse back Also like OP, the motherboard lighting is also affected. For PC, we recommend using the USB ports at the back of the PC. I can be typing or hovering over something when it happens. - Just some visual aid for you all! What does the 5V rail look like on the PCI USB card. It only happens with Razer, no other peripherals, and it's 5x worse when Razer Snapse is installed. I feel ya. @JesseNewman19 So what happened afterwards? How has this not been fixed yet or they havnt sadi anything about it wtf. The longer it takes to reproduce the failure, the longer it'll take to debug unless you are lucky. But what i realized 1 day ago that between the disconnects, mouse lights were still working. Mentioned above update isn't installed at my PC. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption. If you only started to get random disconnects recently, you should be able to fix the issue by returning your registry to a healthy state. My first problem was with mouse - when it was in wireless mode the pointer was just going crazy and snapping into one of the corners of the screen without possibility to move it at all when it's battery level was going below 40%. From the manual I cant tell for sure what the setting on this motherboard means. I removed it. Had similar problem for a year on Windows 10 with my Logitech G102. At times, the reason why your mouse keeps connecting and disconnecting from your device may be a malfunctioning USB port. Selective suspensions is a useful feature to have enabled (especially if you want to conserve power), but its known to cause disconnection issues with peripherals. As it turns out, this particular issue can also occur due to a power draw problem. Test the device on your PC with Synapse disabled. Disconnect between goals and daily tasksIs it me, or the industry? Some way to test if my mouse is malfunctioning other than the obvious ? I don't think this is a cable or synapse issue. We investigated this particular issue by looking at various user reports and the repair strategies that are commonly being used to fix this particular problem. So if you have several of those mentioned entries, how do you know which is the one causing the problem? This time not only does it disconnect instantly when lifted off the mousepad, it does by itself after about 15 seconds when connected. If this procedure didnt resolve your issue or wasnt applicable to your particular scenario, move down to the next potential fix below. I can't justify buying any more Razer products so, the next company that makes anything close to a Tartarus for a similar price is getting $400 in sales from me alone, and my loyalty. Open it, and double-click the first item called "USB Root Hub.". Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. I just got a 10-port hub that was doing exactly this (I would hear the Windows device disconnect/connect sound every few seconds). I know I applied a lot of pressure to the cord of my mouse, and that could be the reason for it. 3) disabling the computer to turn off device to save power under "Device Manager Universal Serial Bus controllers". Then, try to rule out subsystems. I bought the Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition to use with my series x. I only have taken it out of the box twice because I was saving it for when the controller that comes with the Xbox doesn't want to work. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This is a regular USB mouse, not a wireless one, right? If the disconnects stop and you plan on fixing the issue without losing any functionality whatsoever, you have two ways forward: If the issue is still occurring, move down to the next method below. Just around Christmas 2018, I started having the same issue, but only in League of Legends. My Naga has been having this disconnect issue where when I'm playing a game, the mouse randomly disconnects but then reconnects back (it makes that new hardware found sound). Razer support only in the pinned post. In the Device Manager window, find the item or items labeled "Universal Serial Bus controllers." Open it, and double-click the first item called "USB Root Hub." In the USB Root Hub Properties dialog, click on the "Power Management" tab. im not sure if i have misread anything, but i am the OP of the post! i am glad you managed to fix your problem :) i was hoping that this thread would help someone at least! The original problem came back later though. Explains why general "non fast paced" usage wouldnt cause the same issue!! It would only stop when lifted. I'm having the exact same problem. - the incident has nothing to do with me; can I use this this way? I remember I used to have this issue here and there, then one Windows update last summer and it happens up to every 3 seconds. Its been two weeks and no disconnects yet! I'm using a Razer deathadder elite, motherboard is b450 tomahawk max, other USB device that I meant is headphone and keyboard. I have a Tartarus, Naga Hex V2, and Black Widow Ultimate 2016. NEXT DAY WOOO) (There are tonnes you can import from china, or the US for anyone not UK that might be interested in this post), I bought, https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07BRHZ4GN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1Other options: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xrazer+naga+replacement+cable.TRS0&_nkw=razer+naga+replacement+cable&_sacat=0, It seems the naga, deathadder, and most likely all razer mice share this cable upon inspecting images and descriptions so please dont be disheartened if your mouse isnt listed. i tried every solution i could find , reinstalling synapse, reinstalling all audio drivers, even disabling every audio driver except the razer one's. Are you using the Windows default HID driver for mice? So far no disconnections for over 3 weeks. There are countless posts regarding this issue (or atleast what seems to be the same issue) if you google "mouse disconnecting/reconnecting during gaming" and i feel most could be related to this issue. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. If you need to identify the on-board device you need to restart and disable it from the BIOS. You can try to unplug from the current port and plug in the other ports to fix this issue. Its obvious, but please unplug your mouse from the usb. Sometimes the cursor stopped working but the LED of my mouse, keyboard and headphones are still working, but then always a few seconds later all of my USB devices disconnects all together for a short while before reconnecting again. Nothing has ever ever worked. His contributions to the tech field have been widely recognized and respected by his peers, and he is highly regarded for his ability to explain complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner. I ended up getting a new USB cable to actually solve the problem, heh. Right-click on the Start menu and go to Device Manager. Also OpenRGB does not seem to have the option. It will sometimes make a Windows disconnect/reconnect sound, and will do so periodically. Does this happen when you run the system from a Linux boot CD? @Aaaayu: I have 8 "USB Root Hub"s. I disabled the power off feature of the first one listed and it did not effect the problem. Several users have been reaching us with questions after getting increasingly annoyed by the fact that their mouse is randomly disconnecting and reconnecting while they are using it.