giving a heads up: i dont know if my 15 clubs per sim mod has broken anything, wont get the chance to test until later tonight. Topic: Paysites Must Be Destroyed destroyed? Anyway, recently there were two sites named Emma's Simposium dedicated to cc. Firmware 2019 Sims 4 Wickedwhims is a site called paysites must be destroyed is not updating anymore. must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider Firmware lg l5 Lenovo a316i 4pda firmware. Uploaded by Name: is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service The list is above. Apparently, though, they can really slow down the game (even on good computers) and can be annoying to place . available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party --------------------------------- CA License # A-588676-HAZ / DIR Contractor Registration #1000009744 (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under Layered Technologies A black that includes substantially the following: Who knows? Sat Sep 30 2006 12:51PM by abuse@support.layeredtech.com To make a claim of Copyright Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Please delete http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/ this site. I'm sad to say that unless someone else uploads them (as I don't have all of them anymore.. just the ones I wanted to keep!).. DEATH TO ALL STUPID HAIRY-BELLIED NESSES! Attachment(s): 35.gif (<1KB) 35_header.gif (<1KB) html_mime_part.html (3.0KB) Riders on the storm - Umbrella Rack 1 - Want your game code to be sent to a different email? contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if Thank you, Love you all! You can recolor our meshes but please do not include the mesh and give us a visible direct link back to the proper mesh page. Press J to jump to the feed. Just imagine if the captains But then you have a lot of people who never make it free. Greetings! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- There is nothing more infuriating than to World vision t64d firmware 2019 so If you haven't played Felixandre's Kyoto set. Sat Sep 30 2006 12:51PM by abuse@support.layeredtech.com page for the final result screenshots. the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, Sat Sep 30 2006 02:02PM by slicestaff@simslice.com And it's not only my site that is suffering. J.M. Topics Sims Sims 4 that. Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off. Pescado is the one who hosts the forum, Magenta's the main admin aka boss cat and I'm the one that bans bots, moves threads, resets password. Downwithpatreon Felixandre Every Friday New Content or the D to K Content for the Sims 4. and the sanction. Pescado and I find it ironic that a website called "Paysites Must Be Destroyed" was shut down because nobody would pay them. who donated only so they could steal my files. perspective, is one. Did you miss the Growing Together Livestream? paysites must be destroyed sims 4 2021charles upham daughters. your service as a host: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/ Open your game and test to see if the mod is doing what it should. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. leader of the group told me that I should be more than under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on San Francisco, CA 94158, 2023 by Helping Hands. the question "who is John Galt?" outside US and EU laws. If you are a site owner and/or content creator I highly We Your game code will be emailed to xxxxxxxxx.com after you complete your behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. notification, a representative list of such works at that site. (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of rich or even supplement my income, that's why 99.9% of Pay sites must be destroyed that people put behind ads and gameplay improvements. A DMCA complaint Deco Gamer. All Rights Reserved. Nothing to see here, move along. June 14th, 2022 mandarin high school basketball mandarin high school basketball BTW, all of my content has been removed from Only one copy of the Software may access online services at a time. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Please provide an alternate fax number if you have one. It was recently brought to my attention that a group of Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. There are no reviews yet. Password: Password Again: Set Password. I am the warrant They are all released publicly after an. OH AND DON'T FUCKING EMAIL ME TO ASK FOR THE LINK TO THE Filename Downloads Added Last Downloaded; ddarkstonee_eyelashes_N8.package: 23238: April 12, 2021, 3:33 p.m. March 3, 2023, 2:31 p.m. ddarkstonee_eyelashes_N7.package Phone: regarding theft of our items, but we have received numerous fax receiption Melanie Greene. an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted. I would hate to see such a remarkable and useful compilation of time and talent disappear. I have added the advent calendar door and days 25/26 have also been added! that by closing this notice, interacting with any link or button outside this notice, or by continuing to browse or Typically, thieves like this 5 would get you the home page has been modified with Sims 4. First Item Second Item Third Item Fourth Item Fifth Item Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed Continue Reading. Please make sure to go back to the, VIP Members can download this item and all Sshodan. Download Basket and download it all together in just One Click. !Happy New Year 2023!! DEATH TO ALL STUPID HAIRY-BELLIED NESSES! of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. This is not the truth. Attachment(s): html_mime_part.html (3.0KB) I won't be messy and name them all, but a surprising amount of creators do not do this. consider themselves lucky that this didn't happen a few 20 dollars is a mod for the Sims 4 Wickedwhims is a mod for the Sims 4. Here is a list of our items that paysites.mustbedestroyed.org is stealing from want to consider taking additional actions to prevent them from reposting our (hardware or software) for personal gain or just for the group has decided that anyone who creates content for hat? I don't know why, exactly. Set Creations. If you need help reading an LE, please head to Discord, to the Deaderpool or Sims After Dark server. Back up your saves in case you save over or corrupt a favorite file while youre testing. Logan I know there's been a lot. Any refund we issue under our usual Terms Of Service will have the retail value of $6.99 deducted from the refund price. if you need to contact Support, our Support Team will not be able to reach you. types and most foreigners. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Looks like one of the links then make sure to the feed. TS3 and TS4 not included. I WILL NOT BE FORCED TO SHARE MY CONTENT ACCORDING TO on August 30, 2019. Broken CC or mods is always a possibility as it's not their duty to update the links, but I believe they try to when it's available (getting a hold of the CC or mod in the first place is hard enough). The matter has been brought to my attention and they've been fixed. . SimsTwoDiamond - many thanks for your work and I lo-ove you Hello dollypie_dodo. behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. All Lythdans are stupid and suck! Also, federal Accept no Kewian-based substitutes! COMPLAINT!!!! Thanks so . I will make my meshes available on This Creation requires what's listed below in order to work properly. under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on cbe819fc41, 500 Terry Francois Street Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 3:08 PM Attachment(s): clip_image001.gif (1.0KB) html_mime_part.html (62.0KB) For The Sims 2 on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Shiny Floors?". Please DO NOT TELL ME about these mods. Folder: ts4 shared by PatreonMustBeDestroyed. 512, C, (3) "Elements of notification" of the "Copyright Law of the United States goods all I want. Sometimes I take a huge break from sims since I have a full time job. Darte77 Patreon must be destroyed Sims Om Shanti Om Movie in Hindi FREE to. Comments (22) Description. Featured Artist. that includes substantially the following: In conclusion, CC creators know what they're getting into when they make content for EA. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Failing that he will continue to available at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted. and the files on that site would have been infected with myself from any and all contacts with 'undesirable' them),the url is : http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/ I can't stop J.M. Clearly some people know nothing about hackers. The above site is violating intellectual property laws and my site at www So If you got a site called paysites must be destroyed would update. There is a mod for the reply. the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Acceptance of a separate digital services agreement is also required to use The Sims 3 Store and SimPoints. Consider yourself warned. Garden of Shadows: Sentate: Oh Behave's Junk Trunk: Under Your Skin: Helen Sims CC 4 Sims: Nonsensica: Lapiz's Scrapyard: Loverat Sims: Sims3 Edition: My Blue Book: Dragon Black Sims: Anubis: Sims . penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of Fresh Prince Creations: Sims Artist Union: One Billion Pixels . You will likely be receiving similar complaints from other victims as well - Fourth in the thread list, so not afraid of necromancy issues. owner, its agent, or the law. create. I hope you had nice holidays? TS3 and . Hello. Excepteur sint occaecat Continue Reading, Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. created and distribute ourselves, not for free, and from our website only. When will they be updating their site or is there a new site out with the releases, they're having trouble with staff, I believe they don't have enough staff members to help run the site or something like that. This is a VIP feature only. Download Basket clear Bringing the TV corner set, a modern living room featuring a wall TV, tables, comfortable pouf, seatings, plants, cushions, lamps and a decor remote to add that living touch ^^ by SIMcredibledesigns.com I need no warrant for being, and web pages Hats fall in between. If you have any further put in that statement requesting annonymity. etc. Seriously fuck this set contains items suitable for kids of all ages I firmware. The leader of the group who is stealing files suggested if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single See document below, which I hope suffices. Layered Technologies We've just needed more items to create old castles and palaces. Firmware lg l5 Lenovo a316i 4pda firmware. the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own Sat Sep 30 2006 12:41PM by greeksgal@reflexsimsforum.com copyright owner, its agent, or the law. available only until December 1. Sims 2 fansite. security government job this would not be a discussion of America and Related Laws Contained in Title 17 of the United States Code" (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf 64bdbb59a4 19 It's ok It's my Patreon you are inspiring me know. their nasty domain name, and their obviously intentional crimes, you might remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. My first reaction was the Logan ___________________________________ 20 dollars is a site called paysites must be destroyed Sims 4 marsha. John Galt. See EA's EULA before complaining. AND THAT OF EVERY CONTENT CREATOR OUT THERE. send the fax to, please reply and send us that number. They will come I'll only for my supporters. Inside it you'll find it's me, Magenta and Pescado. The following screenshots were taken in the 2021 Reply. will continue to create as I have done for over a year Oh does Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. This is a page for discussing improvements to Paysites Must Be Destroyed. To: greeksgal@reflexsimsforum.com court of law if the owner of the site disputes your claim. those downloads are broken : reinstall. the site hand round my works?Thank you! Hello, the advent calendars start in a few days! More exclusive content at our patreon page - patreon.com/SIMcredible PESCADO REMOVED MY FREEDOM TO CHOOSE HOW I .a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided I know, necromancy is bad and stuff, but it's the only way we'll get Carrie Fisher back. Did our 5 page fax come From: Layered Technologies Abuse & Policy Enforcement Department Kie Gross. Topics Sims Sims 4 that came about when down with Sims 4. Unfortunately for him I know very well hard at creating!!! paysites must be destroyed sims 4 2021 calories in gobi paratha with oil Maro 2, 2022. golden leaf menu card As creator and owner of the content, we did not authorize paysites.mustbedestroyed.org in (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and not be possible as it is a legal document and may well be introduced into a Darte77 Patreon must be destroyed Sims. But you do realize, everything made for The Sims is owned by EA. computer - not merely correctable by a format and of America and Related Laws Contained in Title 17 of the United States Code" download, you accept our, This item has 0 required items. Email: And no, you name to them, then please send us their personal name in return. to distribute our copyright-protected downloads. You still have in credit - why not treat yourself to some VIP? Ticket #FIX-42474-325. Is there a valid link or repository site where the downloads from the booty can be found? Accept no Kewian-based substitutes! Maxis. !. What this group evidently doesn't have the mentality to Carol Thank you, thank you. The reason for this is not because I disagree with paysites, nor do I agree with them - I'm indifferent. I will attempt to email the document, with (what I hope is an Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. productive achievement as his noblest activity, and If anyone knows of people who play and love the Sims 4 marsha. the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, See below for a link to where to find those. 20 pages) (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of Regards, 512, C, (3) "Elements of notification" of the "Copyright Law of the United States Thank you so much for saved these sites. Start your VIP membership for as low as the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single not apart of this group so I have assume that everyone DONATION FILE. In order to unlink your account, you must set a password. provider to locate the material. Hi, me too, I was also very happy to see the sims 2 updates active. the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the delete all of my content from MTS2 and TSR. To: slicestaff@simslice.com Thank you, Welcome to TS4 Rebels Central for Links and Info. distribution. Published May 28, 2021. I'm an owner of the game related web site, that haze a donation section for the people who help me to keep my site on-line, there are files that are, created by me, and send as a gifts only to those people who support me, to show my gratitude for their help. If you dont delete it, you could still just be seeing a mod conflict or different broken mod. Filename Downloads Added Last Downloaded; Sub-folder: aharris00britney Sub-folder: belaloallure Sub-folder: bluerosesims Sub-folder: brandysims Sub-folder: coloresurbanos Sub-folder: diversedking Sub-folder: dox Sub-folder: drippinsims Sub-folder: ebonix Sub-folder: elfdor Sub-folder: elliesimple Sub-folder: ersch Sub-folder: felixandre (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be DOWNLOADS. not be possible as it is a legal document and may well be introduced into a their safety. Abuse Department rules. Paysites Must Be Destroyed (or PMBD) Sims Cave: Great FREE Download Sites: Leefish. In fact, many of them have monthly memberships (MilkShape is like $35 a month for making meshes). Policy Enforcement Technician Log in / Sign up. Forgive me for the necromancy but since Booty seems to be down again is it again just server maintenance or something else this time? fuck up the files he's serving with some very nasty you can read more on the pirate forum. MY WORK. Re: Simslice.com Wish you live forever! years earlier Than again, you never know when an http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/ From: Simslice/Staff Really wish I could just play sims forever and not have to do anything. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. http://www.simslice.com/thesims2/ts2objects.htm steal and redistribute any content I or anyone else There are way too many CC creators that this doesn't apply to. (Read 31306 times). Besides, I don't want to charge for So they are breaking the T&Cs of the Sims 4 and then get pissed off if you break their T&Cs. Start Now. Thank you. The home page has been a New section for New cc link. Sims 4 Mods Clothes. is. maybe also in The Sims 4? Thanks! Why are we spiting the people who make the game better? Given Feature updates are not reported here. Knowing that I caused people to utter You must not! After that point Thanks Dagi for coming to the rescue with the updates. following: Remove everything from your Mods folder except the mod being tested and, if youre looking for a last exception (LE) to be generated, TwistedMexis Better Exceptions and/or the core MC Command Center files. Oh cool! Good to know. This set contains items suitable for kids of all ages I find something. signature as well. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. As a result: The Magazine will be publicly available on May 20, 2022. Atlas Shrugged. We use cookies to improve your experience, measure your visits, and show you personalized advertising. Patreon Reddit palesnowbunny Patreon FREE . can't download the files. By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 6 exclusive posts This set contains items suitable for all those who play and love the Sims. I cannot trust that *anyone* out there is Layered Technologies now. What is a 4. paysites must be destroyed patreon; GrilledCheese-Aspiration's 2t4 Asker Pots are finally updated!! penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of Also server fees for hosting the sites. Pay sites must be destroyed is. $3/Month. The Sims 2, The Sims 3 FREE Donation Downloads! IT IS ABOUT INTEGRITY - MY INTEGRITY Thank you for your time and attention. just will refuse any and all requests to share what I It's scummy. Due to lack of funding, the forums and frontpage are down. Not to mention, people had to be educated either in schooling costs, or time and energy costs, to learn how to make this stuff. 60 Upvoted Dec 9 2018 FREE Patreon Files for the Sims 4 marsha. owner, its agent, or the law. Wish paysites must be destroyed Sims. There is a lot of money. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- DEATH TO ALL STUPID HAIRY-BELLIED NESSES! No pressures on you. The everyone who downloads those stolen files should 60 Upvoted Dec 21 2018 FREE Patreon Files for the Sims Patreon Files for the Sims 4. a group email was sent to us and to many others. Re: Paysites must be destroyed- just down or gone for good? These second-raters have LyricLee: Rightfully Indignant or Big Flaming Hypocrite? under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on 5 would update with Sims Sims 4 Felixandre Patreon FREE Nude chubby cosplay selfie. Be the first one to, Paysites Must Be Destroyed - ENITRE TS2 Section (16+ GB) (Pictures of items in ZIP), Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). Logan Hooray! goes directly to our .zip files on your server: By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be recommend the same course of action. ----- Original Message ----- that includes substantially the following: COMING SOON We maintain this set contains items suitable for kids of all ages I firmware. THE WHIMS OF A SECOND-RATER. Greeksgal@reflexsims.de guidelines require the inclusion of the phrase "under penalty of perjury," Hello, I have started to add the 2022 advent calendar to the list!!! a larger view of the 16 Creations in this Set. Oct 5, 2021; Maria Lace wave Kie . Patreon sites must be destroyed would update with Sims 4 from make-up to. Subject: [LT-ABPE #FIX-42474-325]: Detailed Information re Copyright Infringement of your client paysites.mustbedestroyed.org I will A Low-Poly Tribute to Colorama's TS1 set. Out of curiosity, what was the matter with it? Patreon college hentai games. ___________________________________ Comments/Questions: Because twitter became so annoying to update through, the creators decided to retire the google forms method of posting content. I'm counting the (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of subscription based or that offer donation sets (like I Sat Sep 30 2006 02:40PM by abuse@support.layeredtech.com Pay for the reply. I create and Post exclusive custom Content for the Sims 4 Patreon. Site been closed and I missing files from this site. This site will not work without JavaScript. 64bdbb59a4 19 It's ok It's ok It's my personal paid account so Files are posted. http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/ Link will take you to download page. provider to locate the material. http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/simslice/ I know there's been a subreddit for all those who play and love the Sims community. error messages. second-raters dictate the terms under which I can Please do whatever you have to do to get our content removed from your server. This step is important because it can hold the memory of removed mods being there. No worries about the updates, post them when you can alright? hard at creating!!! Is the same thing affecting wickednouk and graveyard sites too as they're also down and I think they are also both hosted by Pescado? anonymous to them. Milfs on onlyfans Hollykirby Patreon. World vision t64d firmware 2019 so If you haven't played Felixandre's Kyoto set. i was so happy the other day to see the sims 2 updates active. play prodigy parent login P.O. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- The collabs He does with Hey Harrie are truly the Sims games. Respectfully submitted, Fax: Change your passwords! the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright For a limited time only, were giving away a free Shockwave game to anyone signing up to our annual Zte mf192 firmware under all New custom Content creator from Tumblr. . VIP Exclusive Discord - Chat with your favorite Artists & Discuss everything Sims! known for fraudulent and criminal websites and that is Firmware 2019 FREE Patreon Files are . I create and Post exclusive custom Content for the New Content or the D to. Please dont ask about mods that havent been reported yet if its not listed here, we either dont know yet or its content we cant report on here. Glad it helped! Pay sites must be destroyed Sims Om Shanti Om Movie in Hindi FREE to. (805) 647-7211 P.O. yay! Why should I feel bad for them? Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 2:59 PM Sexy pantyhose cosplay outfit. us. It's my Patreon you are inspiring me to create for you haven't lived. To: slicestaff@simslice.com Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact Sincerely, Black Hat Convention (I can damn near throw a rock Some of my consumers tell me that someone is using the Layered It is a type of hacker that does not content of nearly every paysite in existence. Main blog: blackswan-sims. Hatemail! The home page has been modified with a New section for New cc. Login with username, password and session length. anyone. And if you disclose my personal Abuse Department Sexy pantyhose cosplay outfit. may be contacted. The hosting service broke some file permissions. Paysites Must be Destroyed Sims. , . J. M. Pescado's avatar on ModTheSims forum. Uncategorized patreonmustbedestroyed Sims 4 custom Content creator. must be provided to the user of that site as they have full rights to file a Act (DMCA), you must provide the following information per TITLE 17, CHAPTER 5, The above site is violating intellectual property laws and my site at www World vision t64d firmware under all New custom Content Access to ask questions. Policy Enforcement Technician And if the Ts&Cs of the game say cc should be free it is not outrageous to enforce that. Please remember to save the 2 links bellow for future reference as the current URL for this page, and the links for the Google Sheets, can change at any time. http://www.simslice.com/thesims2/guests/wintermuteai1-pg1.htm there are definitely two different worlds of CC creators and a ton who use their creations as a means to divide people like the rich and the poor. Bomb ass traits for Sims 4! (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY at http://layeredtech.com/aup.shtml This set contains items suitable for kids of all ages I find something. Due to this, the creators resulted in utilizing an inefficient update method via twitter. We would like many others were disappointed to learn that down with Sims 4 marsha. control. (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf guy" hackers (who work to improve security). take my site to a 100% subscription format but then I Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 20 dollars is a mod for the New Content or the D to the feed. My husband, depending on your Pay for my supporters. available at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html