Our sincere condolences to Bill and the family during this especially difficult time- and prayers that the Lord will grant you the peace that only he can bring. Born Monday,. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Washington County, 1790-Current, Washington County, Maryland Obituary Locator 1790-2007, Washington County Obituaries and Newspapers, Washington County, Herald-Mail Online Obituaries 2008-2009 So glad I could get you a replacement card for your Covid vaccine and provide any needs she had. Love, The Williams -- Jeff, Wendy, and Hunter. With heartfelt sympathy May God wrap his loving arms around all of you during this time of sorrow . Hagerstown, MD Obituaries at funeral.com Herald-Mail Obituaries in Hagerstown, at Linkpendium Washington County, you were one of a kind Crazy Scott , Scott you were always A true friend. Alex David and family, A celebration of Holly's life will held at a later date. All Obituaries - J. L. Davis Funeral Home offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Smithsburg, MD and the surrounding communities. Planning a funeral is an emotional and sometimes overwhelming thing and having the right information can make things easier.It is our mission to serve families in their time of need and welcome any questions you have. Index 1850-2010 over 14 million U.S. veterans and VA Directly order flowers, view and sign the condolences book, share memories and more to celebrate lives of those dearly missed. We will miss you. Hagerstown, MD Susan Adele Shelly, 71, of Hagerstown, MD, passed away Sunday, February 26, 2023, at Doey's House. past 6 months at legacy.com Mrs. Koontz was born in Winchester, VA on September 29, 1930 to the late Grover H. and Nina Bell (Thwaite) Schlack. over 50,000 links to genealogy databases We love you man and will miss you in a big Crazy way. There is no single proper funeral service. Scotts heart definitely change the rhythm of those lives that he touched. We cater to the family's wishes with our burial and cremation services. Barb was proceeded in death by her parents John and Alice Worthington, her husband James and her brother John Worthington. Born September 18, 1942, he was the son of the late Theodore and Rose (Kreitz) Ridenour. Patricia was born November 28, 1936, in Williamsport, MD. He was born on September 20, 1957, in Keokuk, Iowa to the late William Gerald Sr. and Betty Elaine Dochterman Corsbie. Samuel Edward (Sam) Williams, 67, of Hagerstown, MD, was taken from us by cardiac arrest early Sunday Morning, February 26, 2023. Obituaries in the Baltimore Sun, past 30 days, Hagerstown Morning Herald and Daily Mail Obituary Index 1790-2007, Maryland and throughout Washington County You can arrange a meaningful celebratory service with us that you will cherish for a lifetime. He was one of those people whose sphere of influence cast a wide net and I was honored to be caught in that net. Sincerely, RIP my friend, Scott will be dearly missed. Hagerstown, MD - at Born February 22, 1966, in Hagerstown, MD, he was the son of Walter "Sonny" Bromley Jr., and Virginia Darlene Crow, 80, went into the afterlife on Friday, February 3, 2023, at Frederick Health and Rehab in Frederick, MD. He has now entered his heavenly journey reuniting with lots of friends and family. If youd like to keep anything from your loved ones gravesite, please pick items up on or before this date. I remember his singing a couple of Lieder in a music history class; since one of the songs was written from a female point of view, he had taken the time to ask a friend who spoke German to help him change the text so that it would "fit" better when he sang it. I have texts from when I was in the hospital Holly was just a lovely person, wife and mother. I am so sorry for your loss. Born June 17, 1955, in Hagerstown, MD, he was . There is no photo or video of Linda L Hastings.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. She was born November 10, 1934, in Foxville Md, she was Dean Michael Bromley, 56, of Smithsburg, MD, passed away on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. We are sad to announce that on February 26, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Lester Robert Line in Hagerstown, Maryland. Ways to honor Brendan Fitzsimmons's life and legacy. I remember your dad visiting WES for school activities. At some point in time we were wrestling and a well timed devastating suplex took out the legs of the bed. Home; About. We were saddened to learn of Holly's death. Holly was such a kind, sweet person and always had a smile. My deepest sympathy and strongest prayers of comfort and strength go out to Scott's kids, family and the MDC Scouting family as they go through this tough, tough time. Ancestry.com ($), Douglas A. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. It was fate! Home; Obituaries. A wonderful soul who brought joy to all who knew him. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. Admin Login, My husband and I have had a wonderful experience with pre-planning our funeral and cemetery needs. Hours of Operation:24 Hours a Day - 7 Days a Week. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Our sincere and heartfelt condolences to your family. He will be missed. Douglas A. Maryland Obituaries Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Hagerstown, Maryland This page shows only the 20 most recent obituaries in Hagerstown, Maryland. She was always smiling. 1910-1951at Genealogy Trails Patty and I were blessed to have broken bread, oysters, mussels, and clams with you all, and Scott will always be remembered by the Dudley's on Thanksgiving Day. Kenda was a 1983 graduate of Tucker High School in Tucker, GA. His energy and demeanor got me interested in the program, and I convinced my dad to sign me up. We want to contribute to the goodness resulting from Brendan's life and this sorrowful loss. will miss you buddy. Leave a message of condolence while browsing through obituaries and death notices for current and past services being held at our funeral home. He was a Hagerstown, MD Douglas Allan Doug Reichard, 69, of Hagerstown, MD passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at Doeys House in Hagerstown, MD. Scott was a great friend to both of our sons. HAGERSTOWN, MD 21740. Bill, County, MD Obituaries at Maryland Tombstone Project search cemetery transcriptions for Deepest sympathies to your family. Looking back, I know that weekend was supposed to happen exactly as it did. BRENDAN FITZSIMMONS OBITUARY. Rest Haven Funeral Home and Cemetery. You befriended us, kept us company, and most of all entertained us with your unique blend of humor and philosophy. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort. I am so so very sorry for the loss of your wife and mother. Born March 22, 1942, she was the daughter of the late Ruby and Joe Patricia Garrett McGee, 96, of Frederick, MD, passed away on February 3, 2023. After only a couple hours sleep, we hit the road early. Dear Kevin - and all the family, God bless you. We met at Frostburg and a great friendship was born. We all remember the infamous Volkswagon bus too. Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during the difficult first year after a loss. He was a veteran of the United States Navy. Visit our Support Center Scott's positive impact on countless lives cannot be overstated. Rest In Peace Scott. Bill and family, Our thoughts are with you and your sons. Holly's memory will live on in the hearts of all who knew her. Dave Fling made a difficult, emotional experience comfortable. Morning Herald Obituaries 2003-2008 Our thoughts and prayers go out to you at this very sensitive time. He was born on Williamsport, MD Mary Lou Koontz, 92 of Williamsport, MD passed away on Saturday, February 25, 2023, at Doeys House in Hagerstown, MD surrounded by her loving family. and throughout Washington County, in Born February 22, 1966, in Hagerstown, MD, he was the son of Walter "Sonny" Bromley Jr., and Patricia Ann Stevenson Bromley. Fax: (301) 733-6369 . She always had time for the boys. Our thoughts, prayers and deepest condolences are with Alex, Corey and the Family. Chris, Dana, Garrett & Morgan CrespoHagerstown, Maryland, Scott I have no great pictures of you, except in my mind Only Scott could own that name. Deepest sympathies and prayers to the whole Fitzsimmons family. I will never forget the kindness, selflessness, and sense of welcoming Holly radiated in the way Holly interacted with others. Born, November 15, 1961 in Baltimore, MD, she was the daughter of Vivian Cornett Seiler of Great Cacapon, WV and of the late Nelson George Seiler. I will always remember how kind she was to us when we moved back to the area. I hope that words from friends can help you at this difficult time. I didnt have the blessing of knowing or meeting her. Gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Hagerstown, MD 21740. L. Davis Funeral Home, Jl Davis Funeral Home 12525 Bradbury Ave, Smithsburg, MD 21783, Garfield United Methodist Church 13628 Stottlemyer Rd, Smithsburg, MD 21783. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. He attended Williamsport Schools throughout his Williamsport, MD William Roscoe Jim Mills, 86, of Williamsport, MD passed away on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at his home. Thank you for being such a bright spot in my time on this earth. Holly volunteered with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washington County for many years. She always made Hunter feel so welcome. Born in Frederick, November 30, 1934, she was the daughter of the late Robert and Blanche King Hiltner. I love you. Also when we moved to Hagerstown we were reunited with Scott when our son joined the scouts. All Rights Reserved. Dear Bill, John and Kevin, We were so sorry to hear about Holly- she was a wonderful person and we always enjoyed talking with her and Bill when our sons played on the same basketball teams many years ago. I think we got on so well because we were cut off the same cloth always wanting to perform and not knowing the word "no." Donna Lynn Seiler, age 58, of Hagerstown, MD, died on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 in Hagerstown. other records. While at RBC he was awarded the 2016 Outstanding Achievement Award for Community Service. Loyal Vanderveer will officiate. He was born on April 25, 1930, in Omaha, Nebraska to the late Howard Boyd and Marie Agnes (Kempnich) Clark. (87 years old). Donna was active with grief support groups where she volunteered with meetings and was active with Be Kind. We have many shared memories with her and the boys, from schools and Federal. He was a 1984 graduate of Smithsburg High School. She always had a kind and gentle smile and was wonderful to work with. Best wishes to the entire family. at With our many years of experience in caring for people from all walks of life, you can expect compassionate care, high integrity, and excellence in service. After graduating from North High School, Sam Samuel Edward (Sam) Williams, 67, of Hagerstown, MD, was taken from us by cardiac arrest early Sunday Morning, February 26, 2023. Hagerstown, MD Obituaries Archives Online | Obits Archive 1996 - 2023 We were close neighbors on Factory Road where our children either attended school or played soccer together in younger years. Sincerely, Mark & Sue, Dear Bill, John and Kevin: I was friends with Holly from the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s. She was the daughter of the late Tom F. BOONSBORO Arleen Elizabeth (Miller) Higgins, 89, a resident of Sterling Care South Mountain, passed peacefully on February 12, 2023. We were so saddened to hear of Holly's passing. . Brendan graduated from Covington High School in1988 . She was predeceased by : her parents, Homer H Lewis Sr. and Evelyn C. Lewis (Wolfe); her husband Earl C. Hastings; her siblings, Homer H. Lewis Jr., Gerald B. Lewis (Delk), Connie Harbaugh and Wanda Magaha; and her son-in-law Bill Corsbie Jr.. She is survived by : her sister Wilda Forcino; her children, Timothy E. Hastings (Shari), Kathy Alexander (Paul) and Tammy Corsbie; her grandchildren, Dustin Hastings, Katelyn Nesselrodte (Chris), Erika Benner (CJ), Joseph Alexander, Jessica Sweitzer and Alyssa Hill (Talon); and her great grandchildren, Payson Nesselrodte and Briella Benner. Bill, John and Kevin - I am so sorry to hear of Holly's passing. That day is forever etched in my memory. Hagerstown, MD Obituaries at tributes.com Frostburg State College, Class of 1986, I am going to miss you my dear friend. Jeanne Litten, Jeanne LittenFrederick, MD - Maryland, Bill, John and Kevin, Sincerely in She was always patient and understanding throughout the years as John and I grew as young men. She was a 1964 graduate of Williamsport High School in Williamsport, MD. Scott found his true calling with the Mason-Dixon Council, Boy Scouts of America where he was employed for the last 19 years.Scott was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church, Masonic Friendship Lodge no.84, Exchange Club, Ravens Roost 124, and a former member of the Jaycees. There is no requirement for the deceased person to have been a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or qualified alien. She worked as a project manager/field inspector with RK&K Engineering in Keyser, WV. search cemetery transcriptions for Proof of funds received from other sources specifically for use toward funeral costs. You will be missed my brother from another mother. Brendan Dalton Fitzsimmons, 51, of Williamsport, MD, passed away, Tuesday, March 8, 2022, at his home. Online condolences may be expressed at www.douglasfiery.com. FEMA is unable to duplicate benefits received from burial or funeral insurance (this does not include a term or whole life insurance policies), and financial assistance received from voluntary agencies, government agencies, or other sources. We are thinking of you all and praying for strength and peace during this time. Hagerstown, MD Obituaries, Recent, Brother James Bachtell, PM (Antietam Lodge #197). To plant trees in memory, please visit the, Our sincere condolences to Jerrys Boys and their wonderful families on their loss, and especially the family of Brendan. I know we all fade and go away, but for you, my brother, your leaving was way too soon She graduated from North Hagerstown High in 1959. Funeral services will be conducted at noon on Monday, August 24, 2020 at Helsley-Johnson Funeral Home & Cremation Center, 95 Union Street, Berkeley Springs, WV, with Pastor Ricky Love officiating. Byron & Sons Tannery, where she worked for many years as a leather finisher. Rick and Susanne Kass. There was an error verifying your email address. Prayers for you and your family. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Would you like to offer Linda L Hastingss loved ones a condolence message? I am one of the lucky cohort of students at Frostburg State College who had the high honor and distinct privilege of witnessing your birth into Crazy Scott. A funeral service was held on Thursday, March 2nd 2023 at 11:00 AM at the Garfield United Methodist Church (13628 Stottlemyer Rd, Smithsburg, MD 21783). In addition to her mother, she is survived by her daughter, Amanda Nicole Mandi Michael and her husband Jay of Berkeley Springs, WV, one sister, Lorraine E. Young of Baltimore, one brother, Nelson G. Seiler of Great Cacapon, four grandchildren, Madison Paige Kesner, Grace Elizabeth Sullivan, Jayden Scott Michael, Maci Lynlee Michael all of Berkeley Springs, several nieces and nephews, and her four fur babies, Ollie, Stormy, Biddle and Luna. God Bless, Rich and Maggie SiebeneichenHAGERSTOWN, Maryland. He was the Owner/Operator of Reichard Industrial Products in Hagerstown, MD since 1983. She will be truly missed by all. Linda was born in Hagerstown, MD on January 5, 1946 to the late Raymond Andrew and Beulah (Scott) Tosten. Your brother. We will all miss our Crazy Scott terribly!!! Holly was the first one to sign up and help anywhere when asked. Thelma was employed by Rosemarys Florist in Williamsport, MD as a Designer and Delivery Driver for 51 years. We wish to extend our deepest sympathy to you and your sons at this time. Holly was such a sweet kind hearted person and will be missed dearly, Bill, Kevin and John, USGenWeb Maryland Archives, Washington County, Fiery Funeral Home Obituaries in Hagerstown, MD If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Rich and Patty Dudley, We are the parents of Jeffrey and Tim (deceased) Meyers. Write your message of sympathy today. "Pandimonium" will reign forever in the hearts of so many people. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Sorry for Bill And the family's loss. Hugs and prayers, She moved to Hagerstown to work at Fairchild Aircraft Industries, marrying Frederick W. Higgins, of Clear Spring, on May BOONSBORO Arleen Elizabeth (Miller) Higgins, 89, a resident of Sterling Care South Mountain, passed peacefully on February 12, 2023. Genealogy Trails David Glaser Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. Trish Wilburn and Ryan Kinter. Sending you healing prayers and wishing you comfort. You can unsubscribe at any time. Douglas A. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused immense grief for so many people. Hearts that beat to the tune of kindness can change the rhythm of the world. Be one. There is no doubt that you are indeed a good man. North, Hagerstown, MD on Friday, August 27, 2021 from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Bill, John & Kevin I was shocked and saddened to learn of Holly's passing. We will fondly remember sharing our last preCovid Thanksgiving with Uncle Scott at our table. Hagerstown, MD - William Gerald "Bill" Corsbie, Jr., 65, of Hagerstown, MD passed away on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, MD. All you had to do was say Crazy and everyone at school knew who you were talking about. God is with you! As the sun sets You will always be that shining star for people to lookup to. His death made me realize how much I have missed in not bro g in touch with you all. Immediate Need (301) 739-1414. You will be Missed Brother. Scott graduated from North Hagerstown High School in 1980, he went on to continue his education at Frostburg State University, where Crazy Scott was born, he graduated in 1987. Rev. Bill/John/Kevin: Steve and I are so saddened to hear of Holly's passing. My condolesnces to all your family during this trying of all times. Marcus Aurelius said, "Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. we will be doing a cemetery cleanup of Christmas flowers and decorations. Our prayers go to your families for peace and comfort. Arrangements have been entrusted to the Douglas A. Maryland Tombstone Project, Washington County, Maryland Genealogy Links, U.S. Social Security Death Index 1935-2014, Department of Veterans Affairs Death Please try again later, or re-subscribe.