.js-product-variants .mz-figure .mz-hint { }); `); If your StewMac product was not purchased from StewMac, this voids the warranty. zoom_observer(); if(r !== null && (dv !== null && dv.indexOf('|') == -1)) { After hundreds of shows the naked wood was soaked in sweat and grime.
if(avail !== 'many') { 'Learn More' : ''} } (For more detail, I covered all this in our recently revised FretWork Step-By-Step book.). Neck and strings should run parallel . let trustModal = ` check() && code(); gap: 10px; New generation, new neck! } var observer = new MutationObserver(checkAndRun); (Refundable towards Job), Minimum of $100.00 deposit before // delayed execution try { Upon return and inspection of the StewMac product, StewMac promises to provide a replacement product of the same or equal value subject to the following conditions, exclusions, and limitations: We guarantee to have more choices in models and we have them in stock } csBanner.style.position = "relative"; } .cart-slideout .cart { var last_scroll = 0; headstock so that it will pose no legal problems. } function addStyling() { function build_observer(check, code, disconnect, timeout_killswitch, fn_killswitch, target) { position: fixed; ${trustSealText} } the difference. I've rightened the truss rod as far as it will go and there's still upbow. height: 100% !important; color: #c00; I want it to be cheap, easy to service with replacement parts widely available. Currency: wait_for_header(); display: none;
NEW, USED, IMPORTED, USA, MEXICAN, New Models Old Models return; one up to your existing guitar or help you put together a kit guitar var isCategory = (document.querySelector('.tmx-category-page .js-products') !== null); That was a typo. var wait_for_header = function () {
`; } color: #333; StewMac makes no other warranties, express or implied, and StewMac expressly disclaims all other warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. $('.stewmax-container__message-check .msg-wrap').html(` Interesting theory. `); e.preventDefault(); var total = 0; Get the best deals on Les Paul Necks when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com.
    break. return item.quantity > 0; let e = document.createElement('a'); addToCartModel: { items: items } if ($spinner.length > 0) { setTimeout(wait_for_currency, 50); As RTH suggests, the neck holes are somewhat consistent.. but there may be slight differences. font-size: 24px; ) && (code(), observer.disconnect()); margin: 0 10px 0 0; fds.type = 'text/javascript'; JavaScript is disabled. max-width: 100% !important; width: 100%; let prev_active = document.querySelector('.active-variant-border'); } .cart-slideout .item { function close_slideout() { The neck Tyler installed back then was unfinished (today's replacement necks are sealer-sprayed at the factory). if (prev_active) prev_active.classList.remove('active-variant-border'); z-index: 2000; if (isTesting) console.log(event); Rather than wrestle with that old neck, I'm installing a new one. That's Canadian right (MSRP is US$299 for a brand new one). Available in 50 countries! }; let parent = img.parentElement; } var $orderSummary = $(this, virtual_dom).children(); Thats all they needed. } ); display: none; You must provide proof of purchase at the time the product is returned. if (giftForm != undefined && giftForm.length > 0) { } const variant = 3; It combines a P-90 and a narrow single coil with a blade magnet. $('.js-add-to-cart-slideout').on('click', function(event) { If you like the feel of an original Charvel Gold Logo San Dimas Guitar; justify-content: center; var items = $(".pdp-product-variant").map(function() { .cart-slideout .cart { subtree: true, 'widget_id':65000001034 cssArray.forEach(({ desc, css }) => { .msg-wrap br { These are glued in and it is very, very time consuming - even by a highly skilled luthier - to replace a neck. var inp = el.querySelector('input[name="quantity"]'); complete: function() { } Replace the neck or return the guitar? width: 1100px; My pal Tyler Tribby assembled it from parts in the early 90s, when we worked together at Roadworthy Guitar & Amp in Bloomington, Indiana. also. }, /* Copyright GF Sales LLC. Ibanez Necks. left: 0; function fn() { New 24inch guitar Neck 22Fret Rosewood Fretboard Short Scale Dot Inlay . setTimeout(zoom_observer, 500); fit up to. font-weight: 700; The uniform coating of powdered metal tells me my fret tops are truly level across the board. }
    } Replacement neck for Telecaster with fat and chunky profile. }).map(function() { $44.63 . font-family: arial; Estimate), Hot Oil Treatment, Sanded, Hand Rubbed, & Waxing, Thick Piece of Gaboon Ebony to match

). It's the largest window replacement company in the country, known for its vinyl windows and affordability. build_observer(function() { $oldContainer.addClass('tagged'); $("#zero-quantity").removeClass("d-none");

Gibson specs: 24.75" scale, flat 12" radius, vintage frets, angled head stock. Has More Parts For Headless Guitars $300.00 To $450.00, Quicksilver Necks It's mahogany with a rosewood fret board with trapezoid inlays and binding. }, 150); This old Strat was my main guitar for many years. Sorry if I put any misinformation out there.
  • FREE Shipping and Returns
  • We will not be held to quotes if the customer does not supply try { Break More Than Any Other Company. ]+/); Theyre uniformly seated, with plenty of height to work with. setTimeout(function() { ) { You are using an out of date browser. For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo ShopUp to 25% off select Gibson guitarsShop now, View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. fds.async = true; function setUpButton($button, isDisabled) { My old Frankenstrat needed a new neck, and heres what the neck needed before it was ready to play. e.setAttribute('data-options', 'textHoverZoomHint: Roll over image to zoom in ; textExpandHint: Click image to open expanded view; hint:always; zoomMode:off; lazyZoom: true'); border-width: 0; font-weight: normal; Inspired by Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Korina Explorer. So the guitar sat unplayed for years. $('body').append(`
    Theyre uniformly seated, with plenty of height to work with. display: flex; } setUpButton($self, true); var update_instock = function() { ); Currency: PDP - Variant Zoom
It's so tight that I can't turn it any more and the neck is still a bit bowed. .stewmax-container__message-check .info { width: 500px; $('#stewmax-learn-more').fadeOut(); OUR BEST- Straight/Right Angle Lo-Impedance Silver Cable- made in UK, Heavy Duty noiseless Upgrade Cable 90 Degree/Straight Monster plugs, Auto-Switching Guitar Cable- Noiseless- Anodized ends Brass Tip, Heavy Duty Speaker Cables - 16 Gauge Wire. I used two of the interchangeable files on a Snapfile to be sure the fret end bevels are nice and smooth, and I gave the fret tops a few leveling strokes. var variant = 2; If neck bows up toward strings , you need to add relief #3 on above diagram .
X
var label = isDisabled ? My Les Paul is the leading online community and marketplace for Les Paul guitar fans. Add to your cart to see member pricing sitewide! addStyling(); To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. line-height: 1.2; + BC Rich Original Neck see Pricelist above obs.observe(pv, {childList: true, subtree: true}); last_height = b; } catch (e) {};
margin-right: 10px; if used and a bit older, the wood could've moved such that the fretboard is slightly warped, but without the frets being an issue. Ed also got a lot of those text-decoration: underline; var $spinner = $(this).find(".input-spinner"); } }; .msg-wrap br { text-shadow: none; Shop, Original Steinberger Headstock Neck $1,000.00 Brand New, All necks Available Available with custom inlays, Solid graphite or wood replacement necks for Klein & all other align-items: center; `); Bass Guitar Bass Guitar. Czechia, Never installed. #stewmax-learn-more { }); 'processing-label' : 'addtocart-label'; font-size: 18px; Heres a direct link to issue #31where I showed how to install tuners in a replacement neck. $(e.target).is('#trust-modal-bg') || margin-bottom: 30px; Please explain which way ". //document.write(''); Because a strat has a longer scale neck to compensate for the loss in sustain, therefore a bolt-on neck on a L.P. style guitar means you lose a lot of sustain. Add StewMAX Membership Vintage 1971 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Body Neck . Epiphone Les Paul bolt-on neck with tuners. I've made a lot of noise over the decades with that guitar/amp combination, and it looks like theres a lot more noise-making to come! [csBanner.children].forEach( let headline = document.querySelector("main > div.tmx-page > div > h1"); padding-left: 15px; var checkmark_svg = ` Headstock, Stainless Steel, Wood, Colored Plastic, necks, Any Color Any Size Any Scale, return; var observer = new MutationObserver(fn); Did you check the relief/ action the top of the frets using a straight edge as well?
border: solid 2px #35f; var currencyFormat = document.querySelector('#tsPreferredCurrencyFormattingString'); ) Here's Declan, trying it out through the guitars old noisemaking buddy, my 50 watt Laney amp. let variantZoomStyle = document.createElement('style'); check() && code(); FREE Aerosol Guitar Finishing CourseGet a pro quality finish on your next guitar! `; .stewmax-container__message-check span.modal-link:hover { Low Impedance Oxygen Free Silver Cable- UK Made, Heavy Duty Cable- Monster plugs- Noiseless Upgrade Cable, Vintage Style Cotton Plaid Cable, Gold Tipped Plugs, Studio Pro- Noiseless Cable, Amphenol Gold Plated Plugs, GFS Pedalboard Pro Angled Interconect Cable. Bostac Brand USA Designed Roadie Flashlights, Best Value! } v = [].slice.call(document.querySelectorAll('.js-product-variants .pdp-product-variant, .js-cart .cart-item-tile, .tmx-category-page .js-products .tmx-product-tile')); observer.observe(target || document.documentElement, { LP-100? I adjusted the neck to make sure it's straight as I can get it, checking with a notched straightedge. if (!isChecked) $('#accordionEx .mb-2').after(` We also have excellent quality, quartersawn, USA made aftermarket replacement The frets are level. } .tmx-variant-image a.active-variant-border { }); var hm = document.querySelector("header #mobileLeftMenu"); Early Les Pauls (like the 1959 Les Paul, or a Gibson Custom Shop reproduction of the same) started with what they called the 'long-tenon,' which has a long extension (the tenon) at the . subtree: true, stewmax_price = translatePrice(stewmax_price); REPLACEMENT NECKS FOR LES PAUL, Gibson Necks margin: 0 0 10px; The new neck came with a light satin sealer coat. Hey! Parts. The headstock on the Gibson replacement necks are font-weight: 600; GFS Heavy Duty Corduro/Velcro Strap keeps- Set of THREE! There are many different Ibanez necks, We cannot & WILL o.disconnect(); let position = "beforeend"; Looking for that elusive 25" scale neck that has 24 Break More than Any Other Company. function check() { } else if ((y < last_scroll || y == 0) && has_class && last_height == b) { dataLayer.push(event); trimmed on the sides. $108.38 $14.31 price drop. }); opacity: 1; || canonical.startsWith('/parts-and-hardware/all-hardware-and-parts-by-instrument/acoustic-guitar-parts/acoustic-guitar-bridges-and-tailpieces/') check() && (disconnect && observer.disconnect(), code()); if (prev_active) prev_active.classList.remove('active-variant-border'); }, /*Stewmac - Low Stock Urgency subtotal: $orderSummary.find('.sub-total').text().trim() } })(); } You must log in or register to reply here. var canonical = ($("link[rel='canonical']").attr("href") ?? $('body').append(` parent.append(e); e.setAttribute('class', 'MagicZoom mz-no-rt-width-css'); For PDP and Cart pages, show the amount in stock in the "In stock, ready to ship!"
padding: 20px; Lifetime warranty. addToCartSection.after(trustSealContainer); $(".tmx-cart")[0] Royalite rebinding, neck re-setting and nylon nut replacement. var cC = currencyCode.value; 21 tall frets (.079" x .051") Chunky maple neck, sanded, unfinished and ready to sp. document.documentElement, { attributes: true, childList: true, subtree: true } } Electric Guitar Neck 22 Frets Canada Maple for Gibson Les Paul Replacement DIY. thanks UG I suspect this will not be easy. Oops, looks like you forgot something. }); Licensing: On 05/31/2022 BBB confirmed that Sanchez Construction had not obtained a necessary license from New Mexico Construction Industries Division. litigious and they want to sell you another guitar. So the guitar sat unplayed for years.