(b)What questions need answering in connection with this issue? They claimed that this God is evil, but even they did not make the bogus claim that his name means evil God. Change). Using the word "Jehovah" then becomes a wonderful and worshipful moment. you use JEH AND THEN Hovah thats like saying JEHHOVAH when biblically written it only has one H ?? Through a simple smokescreen, many self professed Christians are blaspheming in an effort to prove a religion wrong, as some sort of dirt theyve uncovered. Im yuong. Jeremiah 1 of King James Bible. YAH = moon god. Satan did say that God knew Eve would know the difference between Good and Bad when she ate of it, which was a truthful statement. Therefore, when the apostles spoke to The Christ they called Him , Iesous, or JESUS. He disguised himself as a snake to do it and he wants the worship of the living to stay dead like he is and never find the truth. He left no survivors. Doesnt reincarnation make perfect sense here? Gods right to rule is not questioned in Genesis 3:3-5. In English, the Y is pronounced as J. God condemns wicked acts. 25:41) Annihilation, represented by everlasting fire, is the destiny of the beginner and leader in all wickedness, for the apostle John so describes the action in the prophetic vision given him by God: The Devil who was misleading [men] was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur.Rev. Here are my two conclusions that helps me put them together: 1. A native New Englander, Heather is settling into her home in the South, trying out local foods and watching for the alligators that live nearby! She selfishly thought that she would benefit by disobeying God. By using these Y names for worship, youre saying THERE ARE 2 LORDS, 2 FAITHS, 2 BAPTISMS, 2 NAMES THAT SAVE. You can't find firm footing in a swamp, but life rooted in God stands firm. They give nothing to the poor and sit and wait for the UN to give them orders where they have a seat since the begining of their conception pretty much. This is how the word is broken down and the H is drop when puts together to form the word Jehovah. You gotta work out your own soul salvation but let your decision be made from things you know.knowledge is the gathering of facts, wisdom is the application thereof. https://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=who+is+jehovah, I hope these help you find the answers to questions. In 1278 AD Raymundus Martini, fabricated the name Yehovah/Jehovah from JHVH. Upon my investigation Jehovah Witness is one of the newest religions by Charles Taze Russell in 1870..clearly the scriptures predate thisso having gotten that out of the way, one must ask questions when reading the scriptures. 8 Of course, as soon as the rebellion happened Jehovah could have destroyed the three rebels. He is the God of love and truth. Shalam! What we first notice in the Psalm is an announcement of victory. This only proves JEHOVAH made the first humans, Stupid then and not with a PERFECT mind???? beware of false prophets in sheep skins . Even strongs concordance which you base your argument on, points to 1961 hayah as the root of the name Jehovah and not 1943 hovah. Eventually, not one peak was left, and the only soundthe swish of waters piled high above the tallest mountains. Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, wickedness and noisome. M. Biglino full book pdf: Wow. The hidden name of God is believed to be revealed in the Kabbalistic text of the Zohar, however it has remained largely unknown throughout history. 2, p. 5). Im not comfortable with this explanation. I encourage you to actually compare the tetragrammaton to modern English using any available language chart. Jehovah is a latinized pronunciation of the Hebrew name for God, most likely pronounced Yahweh, Yehwah or Yehowah in Hebrew. The writer is humbled in spirit as he acknowledges that God is all-knowing and all-powerful. A grandson could actually be your grandfather. The TRUTH About Christianity (Christians). Well, look in the Bible for the word and you will find out what it means. You must need a bible to understand. It was one of the first of many expressions of love God showed to His people. (Luke 1:30-31), God sent His Son to earth with the name Jesus, which comes from the Hebrew "Yehoshuah." They went out on their own, doing what was good or bad according to their own decisions. Jehovah (or other forms of it, like Yaweh) appears in the Bible more than any other name for Godabout 6,800 times. 5. Is he the One to say what is right conduct and what is not? In the new testament Jesus. As the current trend in human behavior casts its ominous shadow toward the future, what basis is there for believing that God will interfere to enforce righteousness and peace? JEHOVAH is cruel and his people are cruel. The Tetragrammaton YHWH appears without its own vowels, and its exact pronunciation is debated(Jehovah, Yehovah, Jahweh, Yahweh) The Hebrew. Christianity, Islam and Zoroastrianism: Which is the true religion and why? ( ) is the Jewish moon god, also known as BAAL & Allah the moon god. Or has the record of history shown that the prophet Jeremiahs words are correct: It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step?Jeremiah 10:23. YAHWEY & YESHUA are NEGRO Jewish Antichrist. In explaining wickedness, The Watchtower has made EIGHTstatements and quoted TWO scriptures: Lets look at these statements a little closer to determine if they stand up to scrutiny. Now we live with great expectation, of the RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH, (1 Peter 1:3), (Revelation 4:1). The people fled to higher ground, frantic, disorganized. 10They Refuse To Go To War Or Bear Arms In Conflict When it comes to war, Jehovah's Witnesses refuse to bear arms or engage in war or conflict of any kindeven when refusing means imprisonment or execution. 12 However, a person might ask, Why has God permitted so much time, about 6,000 years now, to settle this issue? Jehovah establishes, English: Jehonadab Her website reveals horrendous English, including grammar, punctuation and spelling. (a) What is the situation on earth today? So the important issue or question raised was: Does God have the right to be the absolute ruler of humankind? And perhaps most explicit is the fact that in his Word the destructive Flood of Noahs day and the fiery overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah are specifically named as patterns of things to come. There can be no doubt that God will put an end to all wickedness. Instead, there is more unhappiness and trouble on earth than ever before. The meaning of Jehovah would be he who will be, is, and has been. One only has to continue reading Genesis 4:1-7 and see that Adam and Eves children were worshippers of God. You should be especially interested in this issue because you are personally involved. We saw the Lord standing upon the breastwork of the pulpit, before us; and under his feet was a paved work of pure gold, in color like amber. 9,10. 2:9. I suffered from night terrors, sleep paralysis, severe anxiety and depression, eating disorders, and alcohol abuse. In 2 Samuel 11:11 you will find these 3 shocking words THE FLATT ERTHE. THE FLATT ERTHE Google Search What else needs to be said after that? Commission to a Mission (Jonah 1:1-2) Today's devotion is an excerpt from a Bible Study Series I preached from the book of Jonah. Jeremiah 10:23. (Psalms 83:18 KJV), "And Moses cried unto Jehovah, saying, What shall I do unto this people? Please disregard any ads that are not to your preferences. I the Lord.visit the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me . Not according to Genesis 3:13 where it reads: Jehovah God then said to the woman: What is this you have done? The woman replied: The serpent deceived me, so I ate.. Many former JWs have fallen into the trap of saying their God (when referring to Jehovahs Witnesses) and including abusive speech directly against God, possibly without even realizing it. This is the first scriptural explanation I have seen. I do not want to be led astray from the Most High Godplease help me understand. Evidence that Satan's claims were false. And they were successful, as they were chosen. If not, then you are obeying Satan the Devil. (a) Who are responsible for wickedness? Would you like to read this article in %%? Please use caution when repeating what you hear or read. There is nothing loving about him. But there is no scriptural basis for this hypothesis. Most witnesses are lonely, widowed, suffer from some form of mental illness and are the least educated of all religions they are told never to get answers or listen to anything but what the watchtower governing body says. To the meek ones, for example, he gives this strong assurance: Do not show yourself heated up because of the evildoers. His name is Ahayah and His Sons name is Yashiya. But this is not the question. 2 A Well the meanings of Je and Hovah is amazing evidence to suggest that Jehovah is in fact the God of ruin. They were not only evil, they were evil continually. God foreknew there would be, and caused the apostle Peter to prophesy: In the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: Where is this promised presence of his? It is being made by a Satanist who has no interest in the truth. JESUS THE FATHER, JESUS THE CHRIST/SON, JESUS THE HOLY SPIRIT. (Heb. Website powered & protected by Jehovah's holy spirit. As Noah resolutely built the ark for the saving of his family, we can imagine the shouts of ridicule and derision of the multitude: It will never come in our day, Noah. Acts 4:10,12; YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME OR BESIDES ME! Even if it did, it would do absolutely nothing to prove his point. If a snake came up to you and talked right now and promised you a million dollars, would you believe it? In fact, much of the suffering on earth would be prevented if people obeyed Gods laws. He is the self existing and ever existing one. Jehovah (ja-ho-vah) is one of several names found for the Lord in Scripture, such as Adonai and Yahweh. Jesus was an ADAMIC ISRAELITE. Her book, Bow Down: The Heart of a True Worshipper is a practical, 30-day devotional about worship based on the writings of King David. All of this is based on Strongs own research which you quoted from. ***WAKE UP CHRISTIANS***NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS*** You CANNOT make the decision not to read this because of its length. As Strongs explains under Jehovah 3068: so God explained the meaning of I am who I am, He spoke to the fathers as YHWH, but the promised deliverance and, therefore, the fuller significance or experienced meaning of His name were unknown to them. So therefore the forefathers knew and used the divine name, however it was at this point that God explained its grand meaning to them. Even though the meek make diligent search they will not be able to find even one wicked person to mar the happy and tranquil scene. All rights reserved. 1943 in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of ruin, mischief., It is another form of No. Psalm 4-1. They believe the rider on the white horse is the messiah in Revelation but it is the god of worship whom is not a good God. Many later translations, including the English Revised and American Standard versions, followed suit. I will not justify the wicked, Ex. The water level mounted steadily hour after hour, day after day. Another promise of God that he will ease righteously disposed persons of the terrible burden of living indefinitely among the wicked was expressed by the patriarch Enoch. The shocking depths of their depravity reached Jehovahs ears like a loud cry of complaint. The angels sent to rescue Lot and his family delivered the urgent message: Get up! Christian theologians began to make the pronunciation or spelling as Jehovah, choosing to disregard or dismiss the Masoretic translations of the word. All rights Reserved. He is present with us even when we sin. (Exodus 6:3 KJV). Those who claim differently are simply making weak or completely bogus arguments. An example is the doba language say the name Jehovah as Ieoba, the Cherokee language says Yihowa. All such questions were raised in this attack on Gods sovereignty, on his right to be the only and absolute ruler of humankind. Learning more about the name of God goes beyond being a simple study. Satan called God a liar. Yes, after about 6,000 years of experience in self-rule, and after reaching a peak in scientific progress, humankind is now facing self-destruction! YHWY is what is called the Tetragrammaton by the Greeks, or "four letters." Did man assert his right to rule? There is nothing loving about him. It combines Jehovah (Yahweh)the most frequently used name for Godwith the Hebrew word, for a "banner" or a "flag." In most English translations of the Bible this verse reads: Adam and Eve chose to follow Satan. Article Images Copyright . Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Thank You, Father God, Jehovah, for Your desire to be known. Theres a reason his tombstone says the Laocedian messenger he also built a huge pyramid for his burial site that depicts a cross and a crown with the watchtower written on it A CROSS and blatent idolizing of himself . Yahweys wife was also black named Asherah, Ishtar, Venus, Hathor, Gaia, Aphrodite, & Isis the queen of Heaven. Please respond to an article I read which claims that Luke uses Greek idioms and puts them in the mouth of Paul, showing he is making things up. I tried hard to fight this and have come to realize exactly what it is now and why my life was one conflict accusation fight after another. Three persons, God-fearing Lot and his daughters, lived to report the terrible experience. But these are the results of humans trying to rule themselves apart from God.Proverbs 19:3. 2 Corinthians 5:10 (KJV) "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that they are almost ready to stone me.' Modified entries 2019 by Penguin Random House LLC and HarperCollins Publishers Ltd Derived forms Let us give ourselves, for that is what Your Word says You really want: our hearts, minds, and spirits. Jehovah proclaimed Himself to Moses, as the "Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth" (Exodus 34:6). Yod~He~Vav~He, & YHWH are chanted during witchcraft, divination, & sorcery. 1914 generation will not perished until they will see the coming of the end of the wicked system of thing , they boast about then and in 1914 a generation had to be 14 or 16 so they could haved remember what it has happened then ,now if they are alive they are at 121 122 ? Proof that Hillary Clinton is Behind Terminating Colored People. All the inhabitants of the district, with their cities, their homes, their gardens and all the well-watered fertile country, were overthrown in the fiery disaster. "And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. Do not be deceived people. Which Bible Translation will you refer me to use. Do not be envious of those doing unrighteousness. Did the Jews believe Satan never rebelled against God and that he was not evil? Further each year you celebrate the death of the messiah and do not partake in the bread or wine as he asked you pass it off and reject it. Why the truth is NOT preached in churches? Jehovah and Satan are both ends of the Spectrum. Millions of ADAMIC [WHITE ISRAELITES] are using negro~Babylonian Y names to worship God The Father and The Christ, are clueless to the blasphemy their committing. (Psalm 83:1-2, Psalm 83:18). ill be waiting for a reply.