We were able t", "Melissa and her team were awesome. You only have one opportunity to hold a funeral for this person, so it is important to include all of the details that will support the traditions of your family. You need to have a conversation with a funeral director when it is time to get started withfuneral and cremation planning in Sterling Heights, MI. some respects, funerals are a lot like weddings or birthday celebrations. Memorial services are often planned to be like a traditional funeral, but there is more flexibility with the timeline of the event. The team at Lee-Ellena Funeral Home specializes in qualityfuneral and cremation services in Sterling Heights, MI. "Recently we were doing research for relatives in our local cemeteries. family-owned with a modest profit margin. Local Get Ratings & Reviews on funeral homes with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more. The entire staff is excellent, making an emotional and stressful time much more reassuring. We have been serving families in the areas for over 70 years. Due to my mother's passing, my family chose Wujek Calcaterra and Sons to handle the funeral arrangements. As a family-owned funeral home we understand how challenging this time can be for. There are many options for. "Melissa and her team were awesome. The Wujek-Calcaterra family own and operate two homes in Macomb County, Michigan. Sullivan and Son Funeral Directors-Royal Oak, funerals and cremations in Sterling Heights, MI, funeral home and cremation planning in Sterling Heights, MI. Bagnasco & Calcaterra Funeral Home - Sterling Heights 13650 E. 15 Mile Road Sterling Hgts., MI 48312 Get Directions View Map Text Email Aug 03 Visitation Tuesday, August 03 2021 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Bagnasco & Calcaterra Funeral Home - Sterling Heights 13650 E. 15 Mile Road Sterling Hgts., MI 48312 Get Directions View Map Text Email Aug 03 The funeral estimator provides many different options for your service and allows you to take control of your costs. The Desmond staff present for my aunt's funeral service were absolutely kind and capable. The Wujeks and Calcaterras have been tending the funeral needs of local families for four generations. Protect your family Cremation Services Only Serves all of Michigan REVIEWS "The service was great great people to work with. Or, call anytime when you need immediate funeral services: (586) 412-8999. A part of my heart and soul left my body that tragic day. Or visit their funeral home in person at your convenience. Send flowers to express your sorrow and honor Richard D's life. If you need directions to St. Lawrence, click here. We do however have excellent reviews. We, Everyone we interacted with provided exceptional service with kindness and sincerity. Posted by in the heat of combustion of ethane, ethene and acetylene; employment law conference 2022 . From a peacefully secluded library to several charming coffee lounges and break rooms, our Shelby Township Funeral Home invites you to take refuge in the simple elegance of your surroundings. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. We are a full se, Jowett Funeral Home and Cremation Service is the ultimate provider of creating healing experiences in the community. The Top Funeral Services & Cemeteries in Sterling Heights - Obarzanek Funeral Homes, Sullivan William & Son Funeral Homes, Bagnasco & Calcaterra Funeral Dearborn author tours metro Detroit cemeteries I hold them in very high regard they were very caring and, From Business: We have been serving the Mount Clemens community for over 40 years, and as we strive to continue to bring our families the best care in funeral service, we, I ordered my blankets and cross wreaths from your eternal care last year and I will again this year! Courteous, professional, and very helpful. Negative and positive review will be used for rating. memorial service. Wujek-Calcaterra offers a free funeral cost estimator tool to help with your planning. Through 140 historic and contemporary photos, extensive historical records and his own illuminating -- and at times chilling -- prose, Bak offers a sweeping look at how we in southeastern Michigan 7 p.m. Thu. We just had my grandpas funeral here last week and the people at Bagnasco & Calcaterra were so very helpful and caring I could not thank them and recommend enough. We are here for any questions regarding your pre-plan funeral and the consultation is free. 36900 Schoenherr Rd Sterling Heights MI 48312 (586) 884-8006 Claim this business (586) 884-8006 Website More Directions Advertisement The Wujek-Calcaterra family own an operate two funeral homes in Macomb County,Michigan. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 23, 2021. funeral homes sterling heights, mi. We treat your family like our own. 27209 Harper Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081. 13650 East 15 Mile Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48312 Since 1908 Bagnasco & Calcaterra Funeral Home is a comforting and inviting place to gather with your family and friends. Ive ordered them from quite a few different. The founder's commitment to serving Jewish neighbors is upheld by descendants and Edward J. Lynch, Jr. (1924-1992) is The Lynch of Lynch & Sons Funeral Directors. 13650 East 15 Mile Road, Sterling Heights, MI Send Flowers Visitation Service details to be determined. After-Care Services with Grief Counselor: How are you coping with the grief now that the funeral is over? 11303 Greendale, Sterling Heights, MI 48312 or 586.797.1130. funeral director in making arrangements; filing appropriate forms; dealing with Make a difference. Wujek-Calcaterra & Son, Inc. has always prided itself as being progressive and adapting to societal changes and desires. All memorials are Handcrafted on site in our Workshop. Facebook. Ever Loved. A conversation with a grief counselor can be an important way to heal and move forward. It will also mitigate problems or differences for those who will be left behind. Michael Zuzga was especially helpful. We rarely have a deep conversation with our loved ones, it helps to have those meaningful conversations so we can share our thoughts to improve our family relationship. It was reported by The Daily Tribune on June 28th, 2020 that Richard D Ragazzo passed away in Sterling Heights, Michigan. Choosing an experienced, reputable team will give you the peace of mind in knowing that you are receiving optimal services for your needs. We are here to guide you in choosing a service ceremony that is beautiful and respectful. Our many lounges, both private and public, have given respite and relaxation to our many visitors; all while allowing families to break bread and enjoy the fellowship of friends. As you are researching the local companies, you also need to learn about the services that are offered. Call to schedule a time to talk to a funeral home director and tour the facilities. Lee-Ellena Funeral Home has been providing exceptional funeral and cremation services around Macomb, Michigan, and across its surrounding townships. Wm. Funerals We do however have excellent reviews. At the same time, be careful to avoid cutting corners. As warm and welcoming as the original, our Shelby Township Funeral Home offers quiet family meeting rooms where privacy is paramount. This tradition is marked by facilities, From Business: Experience the Difference We invite you to discover who has made Rudy Funeral Home the ultimate provider of creating healing experiences in the community. This is a review for a funeral services & cemeteries business in Sterling Heights, MI: What are some highly rated businesses for funeral services & cemeteries in Sterling Heights, MI? What did people search for similar to funeral homes in Sterling Heights, MI? 3801 18 Mile Road. Ragazzo was 84 years old. Lee-Ellena Funeral Home has been serving the industry for years, offering unbeatable quality and focused attention on customer service. The THE IRA KAUFMAN CHAPEL'S foundation of responsive, sensitive service to neighbors was established in 1941 at the original chapel on Dexter and Edison in Detroit. Fax: (248) 541-6205 [email protected] www.sullivanfuneraldirectors.com. Bagnasco & Calcaterra Funeral Home is a comforting and inviting place to gather with your family and friends. Harold W. Vick Funeral Home, Inc. 140 South Main Street Mount Clemens, MI 48043 586-463-0098 586-463-0267 They have owned and operated nine different funeral homes in Michigan. A part of my heart and soul left my body that tragic day. Sullivan & Son Funeral Directors provides complete funeral services to the local communities of Royal Oak, Berkley, Utica & Sterling Heights, MI. Its up to you to decide the details that match the needs of your family and friends. Kaufman Funeral Home. We have years of experience caring for famili, I have been to this funeral home for realitives of mine and found that it was clean , neat and very presentable. Sterling Heights, MI. Our funeral packages and services are clear about the pricing, allowing you to select the services that you desire. It is part of Detroit's metropolitan area, and is a suburban area serving the northern end of that city. They were kind, helpful and patient with me. Visitation will be held on Tuesday, February 28th 2023 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM and on Wednesday, March 1st 2023 from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Mandziuk & Son Funeral Directors, Inc. - Sterling Heights (3801 18 Mile Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314). We offer select flower arrangments to be plan, Serving the community for over 90 years, Modetz Funeral Homes has the tradition of a family-owned and operated business. View: 5 miles | 15 miles | 30 miles | Search again, http://www.freep.com/article/20101031/FEATURES05/10310384/Dearborn-author-tours-metro-Detroit-cemeteries, http://dailyindependent.com/obituaries/x603546195/Edmund-A-Prucnell-1930-2010, http://record-eagle.com/obituaries/x1048515256/Ruth-B-Hocking, http://www.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/555255/Patricia-Rose-Janowski.html?nav=5007, http://www.funeralhomesmacombcountymi.com/, http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/michigan/sterling-heights.php, http://local.yahoo.com/results?p=funeral homes&fr=&sortby=&csz=Sterling Heights, MI 48313&radius=5, http://local.yahoo.com/MI/Sterling Heights/Government Community/Funerals Memorials/Funerals, http://www.yelp.com/search?find_loc=Sterling Heights, MI&cflt=funeralservices, Harris RG and GR Funeral Homes & Cremation Services. Funeral Home & Cremation - Lee-Ellena - Sterling Heights MI Why choose pre-arranged funeral service?