ago Careful, he's a wizard, he'll throw them left and right at you too 23 Vli37 10 mo. I went up to Jersey to do the show thinking that it could be the last match I ever did. On day one, he and Hallowicked were defeated by Dark Dream (Darksoul and X-dream). Then he said, "Alright. I'm so lucky to have had a friend like Larry Sweeney. [34] Kingston later revealed that he had gotten drunk the previous night, punched a mirror in his hotel room and injured a tendon in his hand. [107] After Moxley took an absence for the birth of his first child,[108] Kingston allied with Pentagn Jr. to face The Young Bucks for the championship in a Street Fight at the Road Rager event, but they were defeated. I got you, brother. Bitter. He stumbled back a couple of steps and then he looked at me and said, "There he is.". To me, it was just a booking. [82] Post-match, the three men collectively attacked Hero and showed signs of the forming of a new stable. Published: Jan 5, 2022. He shoved me hard. So many days, I just didn't wanna be here anymore. I should just run out and start beating the shit out of you, like I'm some guy. [32] On November 18, Kingston led a team to take on Team Steen in the ninth annual torneo cibernetico match. Eddie Kingston Also known as Kingston, King Overview News and Rumors Articles Career Career highlights Titles Matches Match Statistics Matchguide Feuds Promos Rivals Tournaments Tag Teams & Stables Entourage Awards Themes DVDs Commentary Career Ratings Comments Matchguide [22] On October 23 Kingston represented Chikara in the torneo cibernetico match, where the company's originals faced BDK. But he couldn't save himself. [60] On night two, he was defeated by Shinobu in the quarter-final. Jungle Boy seems to be one of the wrestlers in AEW who will likely be a huge deal in the coming years. 6,997 posts. pic.twitter.com/BW2rpKAKWF, The JAS predict Chris Jericho will win the #AEW Interim World Championship next week at #QuakeByTheLakeTune into #AEWDynamite NOW on TBS! However, other stars tend to keep their relationship status a mystery. Didn't have any kids. [4] The following year the Wildcards teamed up with Jigsaw to form the Toxic Trio, while Icarus and Akuma recruited the help of Mike Quackenbush. I mean, this is Cody Rhodes. 1. According to Kat, things weren't very amicable in their split. On August 30, it was announced that Kingston would return for All Star Weekend VII. The competing stables would have a variety of matches against each other throughout the year, with various members facing off one-on-one. That's pretty cool. The latest rumors, including Brock Lesnar finishing up, CM Punk accused of backstage politicking to win against Hangman Page, Goldbergs WWE contract, WWE Hall of Fame ceremony update, and more! For complete results and the live blog for Dynamite this week click here. Kingston and Tornado lost a Handicap match to Hero via a disqualification caused by Claudio Castagnoli. I didn't think it was a tryout. Download AIW Events Right Now! Updated on January 6th, 2021 by Patrick Mocella: While the normal advice for years among wrestling fans from veterans was that wrestlers should not date fellow wrestlers inside the industry, the current wrestling landscape has changed so that wrestlers very frequently date one another, and this is very true in the case of AEW's roster. So I saw all this shit start popping up on my phone with that little bird, but I was confused. pic.twitter.com/KU80jrsxCA, Adam Cole explains what LOYALTY means to him here on #AEWDynamite LIVE on TBS! I woke up one afternoon and there were just beer bottles smashed everywhere in my apartment. Marshall and R.D. ", And you know how little kids are: "What??? The Colony", "9/15 Chikara "King of Trios: Night 2" Results: Easton, PA", "3/9 Chikara in Orlando, FL debut results, Chikara Champion misses event", "Homicide retiring? pic.twitter.com/rWEELZlpJ4, Looks like we just got another title match added to #AEWBattleOfTheBelts III this Saturday at 8/7c on TNT: Wardlow (c) vs. Jay Lethal for the TNT Championship!Watch #AEWDynamite LIVE on TBS right now! At the end of the show, they would attack Ethan Carter III after his match against Eli Drake, only to attack him and his bodyguard Tyrus after. On December 19, 2009, at Final Battle 2009, ROH's first live pay-per-view, Kingston defeated Hero in a "Fight Without Honor" match to win the feud. [16] However, once again Dorado refused to stay down and demanded the match to be restarted. I've been an addict. 36-year-old Matt has been married to his wife Dana since 2008, and the couple has a son and a daughter. I started talking trash. [4] Kingston and Sweeney traded many verbal and physical exchanges for months, and the feud culminated with a No Disqualification Strap match between the two at Chikara's last show of the year. He was faced with losing his house, and having to move back in with his parents if something didn't happen. I wouldn't have music. ", And I just looked at him like: "You son of a bitch. The issue led to changes on the Mar. [63] On night one, he defeated Daniel Makabe in the first round. Less than one month after leaving WWE, the 6'2" brawler made his surprising debut at Double or Nothing. He had a difficult childhood in a tough part of Yonkers, constantly getting into fights at school; he credits getting into wrestling at an early age from watching old tapes as what kept him out of jail and trouble. pic.twitter.com/oVkRELE3vf, Jungle Boy is not about to let Christian Cage get away with any more senseless violence. Kingston's next appearance was on March 14, 2008, when he showed up in the audience during a match between The Vulture Squad and Austin Aries and Bryan Danielson. Work with my hands. And that's when I saw Brodie Lee and Jon Moxley. [53] Kingston returned to Combat Zone Wrestling on February 14, 2009, at its 10th Anniversary Show, in a losing effort to CZW World Heavyweight Champion Drake Younger in a No Rope Barbed Wire Deathmatch. Chris Jericho has had a legendary career, which spanned over various promotions such as WWE, WCW, and NJPW. pic.twitter.com/KPgN0UcpWv, The Lethal Injection gets the victory for Jay Lethal! His relationship details are not known. They're not going to sign me. I remember Cody was so great about everything and he actually asked me what I wanted for my walk-out music and I told him the truth: I said, "Why would I have music? - Eddie Kingston. 132 Mycoe 10 mo. [43] After a successful title defense on June 12 against Cult Fiction (Brain Damage and Masada), Kingston threw his World Tag Team Championship belt down and once again quit CZW. Cody referenced ALL IN on SmackDown, and The Bucks noticed. He had to spend his last $2,000 to get home when the borders were closing, and while the indies in the United States were also closing down, he was faced with more financial issues. Kingston released a public interview on YouTube discussing the matter, but the footage was removed only hours later. [131], Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South (20032008), Westside Xtreme Wrestling (20042010, 2013, 2020), Total Nonstop Action Wrestling / Impact Wrestling, This was a six man tag team match, where The Toxic Trio (Kingston, Marciano and, Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South, All American Wrestling / AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined, "NBA Champion Mychal Thompson Says Eddie Kingston Is As Good On The Mic As The Rock", "CM Punk thinks Eddie Kingston is the best on the mic", "Eddie Kingston Got No Business F***ing Being Here | by Eddie Kingston", "The CHIKARA Special 3.20.10: Spoiler Alert; Lince Dies", "The CHIKARA Special 5.15.10: Secret Societies? Eddie Kingston celebrated the Fourth of July in a backyard show for ICW: No Holds Barred at the "Deathmatch Drive In.". I powerbombed him onto some thumbtacks. SmackDown recap & reactions: Like father, like son. Eddie Kingston is an unmarried man. ", And I said, "Trending? Even if it was just one person who was having a shitty day who was using our match as an escape. News on all your favorite celebs, reality TV, and movies. Watch #AEWDynamite LIVE on TBS right now! Whether they're former WWE stars or indie darlings, these guys are making names for themselves. The couple is parents to three sons, and they're expecting their fourth child, a girl due later this year. [99][100], On the November 18 episode of Dynamite, the Lucha Brothers would turn on Kingston after he and Butcher and Blade attacked Pac. [54] Kingston and Younger went on to defeat The Best Around (TJ Cannon and Bruce Maxwell) on April 10, 2010, to win the CZW World Tag Team Championship. 2. I did my job. Private Party, Cody Rhodes and Lee Johnson vs. Anthony Ogogo and QT Marshall", "7/7 AEW Dynamite results: Powell's live review of The Young Bucks vs. Eddie Kingston and Penta El Zero Miedo in a Street Fight for the AEW Tag Titles, Andrade El Idolo vs. Matt Sydal, Cody Rhodes vs. QT Marshall in a strap match, Santana, Ortiz, and Jake Hager vs. FTR and Wardlow", "AEW All Out results: Miro vs. Eddie Kingston for the TNT Championship", "AEW Rampage live results: Bryan Danielson vs. Eddie Kingston", "10/29 AEW Rampage results: McGuire's live review of Bryan Danielson vs. Eddie Kingston in an AEW Eliminator tournament semifinal match, Dante Martin vs. Matt Sydal, AEW Women's Champion Britt Baker vs. Abadon in a non-title Trick or Treat match", "10/29 AEW RAMPAGE REPORT: Danielson vs. Kingston in perhaps the best Rampage match to date, Abandon vs. Baker, Dante vs. Sydal", "CM Punk To Face Eddie Kingston At AEW Full Gear 2021", "12/29 AEW Dynamite results: Barnett's live review of Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, and Kyle O'Reilly vs. Orange Cassidy, Trent, and Chuck Taylor, Eddie Kingston, Santana, and Ortiz vs. 2point0 and Daniel Garcia, Thunder Rosa vs. Jade Cargill in a TNT Title tournament match, 10-man tag match, Jim Ross's return", "Report: Eddie Kingston Sidelined With Fractured Orbital Bone", "Chris Jericho vs. Eddie Kingston set for AEW Revolution", "AEW Revolution 2022 - Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Jericho Result", "AEW Double Or Nothing results: Powell's live review of Hangman Page vs. CM Punk for the AEW Championship, MJF vs. Wardlow, Thunder Rosa vs. Serena Deeb for the AEW Women's Title, Owen Hart Cup tournament finals, The Hardys vs. It's hard not to notice the happiness emanating from the 35-year-old. But then, somehow, someone captured my rant and posted the clip on social media, and it made it all the way to Cody Rhodes and AEW. He had a difficult childhood in a tough part of Yonkers, constantly getting into fights at school; he credits getting into wrestling at an early age from watching old tapes as what kept him out of jail and trouble. Even better? He knew that darkness. I'm on national television. So when all these random people were standing up for me, I was just numb. Jon Moxley set the wrestling world on fire in 2019. [128] On the January 8, 2022 episode of Strong, Kingston returned to defeat Gabriel Kidd. He continued and talked about working an indie show in New Jersey, which went viral, and led to the phone call from AEW, to make his debut against then-TNT Champion Cody Rhodes on the July 22, 2020 edition of AEW Dynamite. He was born on December 12, 1981. However, the pair would end their engagement months later and on New Year's Day 2022, Guevara and fellow AEW wrestler Tay Conti went public with their long-rumored relationship. champ, Sami Callihan returns, Hero, more", "AAW Tag Team Championship Titles Database CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database", "2020 CBS Sports Wrestling Awards: Drew McIntyre stands out as Wrestler of the Year", "Crown Of Glory Championship Titles Database CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database", "Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South Heavyweight Title", "IWA Mid-South November Pain 2017 Events Database CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database", "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) 500 for 2021", "March 1, 2021, Wrestling Observer Newsletter 2020 awards issue, Elimination Chamber", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Eddie_Kingston&oldid=1142627637, Eddie Kingston and BlackJack Marciano (hair), ACE Diamond Division Championship (1 time), Revolution Strong Style Tournament (2006), MBA Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with, MBA Tag Team Championship Tournament (2005) - with Sabian, Ranked No. He also has quite a bit of time to do so as he is only 32 years old. CM Punk Declares He Will Return To Wrestling In Instagram Exchange. The two were scheduled to face in a match at the All Out, but the match was cancelled after Kingston was suspended by AEW for getting into a legitimate backstage dispute with Guevara. This is an automatic disqualification as per lucha libre rules. I think he knew the pain that I was going through. newsletter, AEW Dark recap: Sammy Guevara gives a special gift to Daniel Garcia, John Cena returns to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, takes Sheamus spot, Fuego del Sol fractured his foot in five places, Watch a special pre-Revolution episode of AEW Dark, Challengers line up for shot at Knockouts Champ Mickie James, Was Jay Lethal able to Squeeze the Life Out of Orange Cassidy, Dr. Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter Outlast the Thunderstorm, Chris Jericho Makes a Statement Ahead of His Champion Match with Jon Moxley. Wrestlecon & more! [38] The alliance, however, was short-lived with Kingston turning on the Flood on September 21. Whether he's broken or big money, 46-year-old Matt Hardy makes any gimmick work. So I left my home, took a whole new name." As long as it was in a bingo hall or a VFW as long as his uncle was really a wrestler, I didn't care. Chris Jericho and members of the Jericho Appreciation Society leaked that Eddie Kingston has been married to Mina Santos for over ten years.