They are OUR resorts..and I've been to 27 of them We try to add one or two a year to visit.. We pay our dues or get locked out if we use it or not. Remember the 40, 000? bluegreen buyback program bluegreen buyback program. He, of course, then called over his manager and was almost belittling us for the reasons we'd given him to not sign on the dotted line. Another lie! What in the world was the almost 7 thousand dollars for? FREE! What is the best way to sell my Bluegreen owner? We are feeling pretty guilty now, because we realize she did this for us to travel to see her in April of 2018. Who is the Bluum buyback program administrator? off and have no repercussions. Companies buy back shares for a . i am sorry for all of us who got scammed into this bluegreen "vacation club". You can contact me with your name, email, etc information and a brief history of your experience with Bluegreen and I will forward the information to you on how to get this process going. First they sent us to listen to a boring old man doing impersonators or dry comedy. Bluegreen scammed me, a friend and my mom and dad. I can not afford the fees, they just went up again. I am sorry to have to tell you its all there in black and white and I didnt need to see a lawyer. We paid $199 up front and got $100 back in gift cards- So for a two night stay at the lodge it was only $50 a night (the room we stayed in usually cost $250 per night). The $8.8 million in additional appropriations is required to design and develop a buy . But they KNOW FOR A FACT that once you "do all of the numbers" THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT YOU WOULD TOUCH THIS THING WITH A TEN-FOOT POLE! Resolved Bluegreen Vacations - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase Resolved Bluegreen Vacations - I won a sweepstakes. And full of complete ###. Several financial experts on TV advise against timeshare purchases. I immediately tried to schedule a trip for Fri-Sun and the only thing available was in December -I called in April! Chew on that Phillip Smith! i would be interested in knowing how much you paid for this service. We just got home from an annoying bluegreen club 36 time share presentation in las Vegas. So here we are sitting there.. all the numbers are in front of our faces and meanwhile there are more perks (I call them red flags) about signing up. Around 1100, Flemish monks set up a monastery and it soon grew to be the hub of governance for the entire province. It's a waste of time. Please advise. I need to figure something would appreciate some help. Bluegreen Vacations - terrible Bluegreen Vacations - sales tactics You can control the transfer process to make sure it is truly transferred out of your name. Bluegreen had locked up the reservations so you could only rent a minimum of 1 week but of course, I did not have enough points I was short 1000 they told me I had to be a member of the travelers club (more money as usual) in order to buy more points. my help would be appreciated. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you ended your ownership legally and ethically. Our story is the same as everyone else. I paid for a lawyer to review the contract and it clearly states that what the sales people tell you doesn't matter. Sadly, we all made horrible (but barely legal) business decisions in buying timeshares. gilead sciences canada jobs. NO. Except for this Smith guy whose only endeavor is to belittle those who were ripped-off and are now being extorted into paying for something that is basically useless. You must log in or register to reply here. Our story is the same, and we still make payments, so what do we do? Yuh@! On December 8, 2021, President Biden released Executive Order 14057 (EO), "Catalyzing Clean Energy Industries and Jobs Through Federal Sustainability," and the accompanying Federal Sustainability Plan, officially launching the first-ever national Buy Clean program. I have never been able to use it. Who is Timeshare Elimination? We went to Gatlinburg, TN and received two free nights at the Park Tower Inn and two adult tickets to the aquarium. It would be like me accusing him of making the company look bad because he was fired. Buying and Selling By Steve Lander Updated December 04, 2018 If you can't sell your timeshare on the open market, one option is to offer it back to the resort. I tried to sell but it only cost me more money. Q. You can also fill out the form on this page, and a licensed agent will contact you to answer any questions you may have. Free yourself from those ever escalating maintenance fees by transferring ownership out of your bluegreen Timeshare. When I went to do the buyout program, they told me it was against the law for them to buy it back. Basic Life/Accidental Death &. She thought that was discipline. Best Regards, No kitchen in the rooms like we were told when we bought this time share. Andy- This complaint was posted by a verified customer. You can grandfather your children into this and pass it along (red flag). I am not finished with this. https://www.bluegreenvacations.com/talk-to-bluegreen-vacations-were-here-to-help and the phone number: (844) 757-6932 Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 Brian Rogers The Timeshare Users Group tugadmin@tug2.net Where is our government on this matter? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. For additional info regarding The Legacy Program, please call 800-351-0461, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. In order to participate in a buyback program from any large timeshare company all fees must be up to date, and the primary balance of your mortgage must be paid in full. My fault for buying this. Under the program, the company will repurchase up to $40 million worth of its Class A and Class B common stock. It's the farthest thing from a hotel; it's truely a unique resort. They are so frauduant. And by the way, neither would most. Anyway, we sat at a small table with our sales guy and chatted for a few minutes before we were taken into a small room with about 30 people to watch a movie and listen to another guy talk for over an hour basically trying to convince us what a great company this is and that we would be crazy not to buy into their plan. 2. We like many others have been dooped into thinking that this was a good thing. In fact, the only true things I . It will probably be quite some time before you can exit with credit intact (by selling through Bluegreen). You have so, so many rebuttles on here. -(BUSINESS WIRE)-Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation (NYSE: BVH) (QTCQX: BVHBB) ("Bluegreen Vacations" or the "Company"), announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program which authorizes the repurchase of shares of its Class A and Class B Common Stock at an aggregate purchase She kept calling on some sleaze named Troy to lie and finagle us along. I spent my vacation cleaning someone else's urine and moving furniture just so we could breathe. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. However, I was duped by them and I am embarrassed that they stole my $8, 000 plus all of their bs charges. NO. Sorry you didn't educate yourself as to how to enjoy it. ig auto follower. Of course it isn't. I have seen many cases in which lawyers knowingly inflate their clients chances of success, manipulate clients, dont tell their clients that defendants can bankrupt judgments, and still collect tens of thousands of dollars. The closing costs cover a variety of services that legally transfer the timeshare to its new owner. We were then taken back to the first room with the small table at which time he told us the cost. Have found that there is NO market for Bluegreen points-followed some on e-bay--free to take if the "buyer" would just pay the maintenance fees--they did not have any takers ! He also said he was incredibly famous. Voluntary AD&D. Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance plan provides a provides a guaranteed issue of $200,000 with voluntary options to up to $500,000 for coverage. You told us the presentation wasn't high pressure and that wasn't true. In addition, the owner would get use of 4,000 points to use over the next two years at no cost to the owner. The best way to cancel your Bluegreen timeshare is to sell it, and we can help: 1) No upfront fees - our agents only get paid after a sale closes. I asked if they are definitely going to take them and if there are any fees? They are straight out THIEVES. Shut up first born triplet, I saw your other posts and you are ten years old. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. They did say I could try to sell my share but after what I have been through I don't believe a word they say! Pricing and fees vary depending on how many Vacation Club Points you purchase. JavaScript is disabled. It lasted two hours and at one point I thought I might actually want to buy a timeshare. They were not on the up-and-up selling to an 84-year old who may not have fully understood everything. You pay the maintenance fees for people that have the red carpet and have their names posted when in residence. With its diversity of events, shops, bars and restaurants, Middelburg is vibrant and vivacious. You are using an out of date browser. We went to the presentation open minded and were impressed when we arrived at how they assured us that we'd only be there 90-120 minutes - even broke it down as to how long each part would take and then if we decided it wasn't for us, they'd thank us for our time and we could leave. We have paid thousands of dollars and been in this mess for 17 years. My advice is that before you go research the company and get your own opinion. We just got back and overall the resort is highly recommendly but the "meeting" I HAD to go to was stressful. http://timesharescam.com/. We can give you a free timeshare exit consultation, and help you determine . You are arguing with a nut case scarlette. They said I would get $1.25 per point back and of course they would take the other amount. I can't believe that Bass Pro would endorse a company like such! Because it wasn't my correspondence I can't share it here or really give any more details. during Dec. each yr. We wanted to add to it but were told they were now on a point system but, again, if we were unhappy, they would buy back the shares. I think a reasonable person would argue that Bluegreen deserves nothing more from your mother. We also told them the economy was not good for us to get in on this. Was told to wait 3 weeks and if I didnt get call back. There are scams out there left and right and are just waiting to get their hands on some free realestate. I am another victim of their scam. Here is the website with all the contact information to directly engage Bluegreen in giving back an unwanted timeshare. For all of you like myself who bought a timeshare from Bluegreen and was told that they would buy it back if you were unhappy and now you find that what they told you was a lie, I have found a lawyer willing to file a class action suite against Bluegreen. Great Ponzi scheme. Does Bluegreen have a buy back program? Q. I would like to speak with you over the phone. Only obligation is paying off any loans or maintenance fees that are due. TRAVEL ADVISORY: For important information and updates regarding COVID-19, click here. Geezzz, did not think I'd find so many with my same story! Shame on me for investing in a Time sharre. After five hours and lies upon lies there was no paperwork to look at! The first one was for 6k points ($9,300) and the 2nd one was for the same, but $7,500. We called several months later to ask about buy back and were told they DO NOT BUY BACK SHARES. He said they can lie their !@#! Yes, they were nice and yes, it would be nice to own a vacation timeshare but it just wasn't something we were gonna decide on within a matter of minutes like they wanted us to. This can include what level of membership you have and the type of accommodations you own. Its you whose the fool and yes I will say it again I called back just now and left a message. tHere has got to be an answer for us angry Bluegreen Timeshare owners. This program can be found here Bluegreen Exit homepage and includes both an online form, and direct phone number to contact Bluegreen directly and begin the process of ending your ownership. Dismemberment (AD&D) Basic term life insurance and AD&D is provided to full-time associates at no cost. I was so relieved after having a bad experience with another company a few years ago. And forbid that you try to use bonus nights for a reduced price. Coach do your parents know you are on here? Nobody came to fix it or let us switch rooms. The representative was very nice. Timeshares need to be 'cleaned up' or a warning should be placed conspicuously in all caps on very first document- requiring signature! Buying Bluegreen Timeshares 1 2 3 Find Cost-Efficient Solutions Buying a timeshare resale will save you money in the long run each year. WHAT THE HECK?! Wild Bluegreen Body is the whole algae, which provides proteins and natural complex carbohydrates critical for the health of tissues and cells. Granted, I'm less than a year into my purchase, but here's what I've booked already on 5, 000 (10, 000 biennial points): no problem booking 5 nights in June 2009 at Shenandoah, 6 nights in April 2010 at Pono Kai, 2 bonus nights in Hershey April 2009, 2 bonus nights in Atlantic City May 2009, and a RCI hot deal week in the Poconos Feb 2009.