Love ur blog btw !!! Psyche: 14 Gemini in my tropical 7th houseBRIDGING PHYSICAL SPACE AND SOCIAL DISTINCTIONS, TWO MEN COMMUNICATE TELEPATHICALLY. What are astrological houses and why do they matter? Ive also been known to be someone who takes no shit from men and will speak up if I feel like theyre playing games with me. One of the largest inner asteroids is 443 Eros, an elongated body measuring 13 by 33 km (8 by 21 mi). fixed signs in the 9th house: may be religious. In a birth chart, the cusp of the 10th house . Scorpio Sun with water moon/ water sun + water moon can really make a person stoic or look emotionally unable and detached. 04 She is also known as the Lady of Cythera, the Lady of Cyprus because of her birth story. What does it mean to have Aphrodite conjunct the IC? You can find furnished housing rentals and unfurnished housing rentals in Berlin. some of your attractive traits & qualities. What does that mean?. And a different chart, Eros dead opposite Psyche? Three-bedroom house in Aphrodite Hills, Paphos with built area of 153 sqm. Venus in the 6th house: Charismatic in the workplace. neptune-venus aspects: wanting to fix or save him/her fall in love during the process and live happily ever after. Are you planning to move, enhance, or renovate your place? You cant stay mad at them. The opposite sex will, likely, not be able to resist him. others may like the way you take initiative, your ambition, your honesty. Required fields are marked *. Earth/Air Mercuries and Sun conjunction Mercury people are usually the top students in your school/classroom. You have an obsessive need to find out the truth and go deep into any situation. Cupid: ZUNI INDIANS PERFORM A RITUAL TO THE SUN. I didn`t dare to mention those. You might also be quite possessive in the crushing stage and feel like you're competing for a prize, - Some suitors might like your spicy outlook on love and be attracted to your vitality, - You might be quickly enveloped in your emotions and could be hot-headed bc of it, I hope this answers your question, have a nice day/night . Ive said it a lot of times before Venus in the 1st house in synastry is a beautiful synastry overlay, BUT its such a I want beef with you placement. . Bold persona, people may think they want to be like you as it gives them the impression of how free and fearless you are which may not necessarily be what's happening but that's what your beauty and charm gives away. They can look concerned or worried. But I will only list conjunctions, oppositions and trines. Of course not. Of course, it's you as a big fish in a small pond, too, like a prominent member of your small town. or you may have harsh aspects to your rising sign. mars dominant 1st house- strong/defined face & forehead, could be androgynous, lusty eyes. if you read this until the end i hope you enjoyed it & thank you so much for reading. According to Greek mythology, she was jealous of the beauty of Psyche, a mortal woman, and she sent her son, Eros (Cupid), to shoot Psyche with his arrows to cause her fall in love with the ugliest man in the world. This native may have a sense of power and drive that is very attractive to the opposite sex. I love you and hope you write to me to say hello or to ask questions. 50 thoughts on " Asteroid Aura(1488) and Your Vibe " Luke August 14, 2014 at 10:21 pm. One of the keyphrases here is "Identification through worship" - I think you can call my liking of musical-theatre as some kind of worship. Aphrodite Hills, Paphos. If its conjunct Mars it can make the person someone who looks for argumentations with others. these are just a collection of some observations, thoughts, theories, and personal experiences. In aspect to ascendant you can appear as very pretty, attractive and charming. . Andy Warhol. btw How on earth did you manage to do words in bold type?) Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. You have a luxurious vibe. Venus in the 10th house: Popular / Leaders. Is Aphrodite well known just for her beauty? I do charts for the people who want them. It comprises an open space kitchen, a living room, a dining room, a storage area, a bathroom and 3 bedrooms, of which one is en-suite and uncovered verandas. yes, I think it`s important to look into the natals to see if there are natally important connections. About 4 degrees away from having a Grand trine of Aphro, Venus, ASC. The answer to love's longing, a place to finally meet. It represents our professional paths, our responsibilities, and our relationships to authority. and exactly opposite my Sun-Moon-midpoint, also widely conjunct Saturn (4); Conjunctions and oppositions in synastry: 1)His Adonis, Anteros, Pluto fall into my 10th house: his Adonis conjuncts my Adonishis Adonis conjuncts my Sappho, his Anteros conjuncts my Sapphohis Anteros opposite my Chiron, his Pluto conjuncts my Sapphohis pluto opposite my Chiron. learn to build confidence & self-reliance. - Jonnhys Apollo conj his AC- Adonis conj his Sun/Psych/Merc- Cupid conj his Saturn/Pluto- Sapprho conj his 5thcusp- Aphrodit its in his 9th,opose his Sun tight- Pan is exact conj his Kiron- Anteros is conj his Valentine.opose his VX, - My ANteros is conj my Pluto.trine my NN- Adonis is conj my Pluto- Cupid is conj my Neptune/IC- Sapprho is in my 8th,conj my Osiris- Aphrpdite is conj my Isis/MC- Pan is exact trine my VX and Jup- Apollo is conj my Sun, - His Psych/Adonis/Cupid falls in my 1st:my bf feels very attracted to my way of appearing and also awakes my soul in an intuitive way, - My Anteros conj his Sat/PLut/Cupid , falling in his 4th house: my loves longing i find in his deepest core and home.Feel my love returned through his commitment,intensity and himself. I have apollo,hebe,aura ,moon,sun conjunct my ascendant in leo This is the most important house of all, and the one that requires your exact birth time. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 Fire signs are so good at working in the service industry, especially restaurants. This is the most visible house highlighting your career, vocation, or status in the world. They often indicate contact with foreign lands and cultures. They could foreshadow career advancement, a change in your life path, or dealings with someone in a . Any planet transiting here affects you on a very personal level whether its your sense f self, experiences, feelings, or external events. BTW I loved your interpretation, you are becoming really great at it. Aquarius Aphrodite in 10H (Conjunct Uranus, Trine Saturn, Square Asc). Are you inspired to build stronger foundations for your life? i was absolutely expecting some sort of david cage type of thing, but instead it was some off-screen thing and focused on some random lesbian servants. Fixed sign have a reputation for being stubborn, but have you heard about cardinal sign? Medusa Conjunct Pluto Jealous of people with better family. What do you think about gemini aphrodite in the 10th house, conjunct venus? Another extremely important section of the horoscope, the 7th house marks the angle of the Descentdant. saturn dominant 1st house- intimidating smaller eyes, mature face, sharp facial structure/features. My aphrodite conjunct my pluto and Uranus in 12th house by 3 degree Uranus and 1 degree Pluto. Libra to be specific. Chart Calculation. Importantly, it also reveals your attitude towards and what you are looking for in a relationship. Having your 11th house in fiery Aries can show you're someone who is a true independent warrior. 4)his Pan in my 7th house:conjuncts my Karma exactly! I will have a look at some synastries later on. How long you stay angry at someone got a lot to do with your own placements BUT it also got a lot to do with the other persons placement. Apollo, Union, Adonis (and Sappho widely) are conjunct in Libra in 10th house; the stellium sextiles my Sun and MErcury and trines my Psyche and Lilith. Jealous & possessive of their lover. others may love your personality, your perspective of life, and think you have a beautiful body. There is a very obvious common theme. I could always see my grandmas house from my window. Whether of the body or the mind, transits through this house point to a desire for new horizons and more meaning in your life. I have aphrodite conjunct northnode and chiron i wonder how it plays in my chart :))), What i have in my chart: It's an expression of your public persona, how you're seen as a figure on the world stage. Chiron in the Tenth House. You might be impulsive, dive in very quickly and burn out if you're not careful. That, in and of itself, makes them beautiful. Hope you enjoy this! 12H Moon conj. Answer: Virgo Aphrodite in the 10H simple feminine beauty elegant look might give off a youthful vibe to the public clean girl. venus in the 3rd house: you may like the way you think/your way of applying logic and processing information. She has Aphrodite and Venus in the 7th house, 7th house also means open enemies. Mark Cartwright (CC BY-NC-SA) Aphrodite was the ancient Greek goddess of love, beauty, desire, and all aspects of sexuality. Venus oppose the Ascendant Ive also seen a lot of Capricorn Suns and Moons who had to take a lot of responsibility from a young age. (And if I say so myself, my bf is f***ing hot!). Fiery love , Aphrodite Asteroid (1388) - Ascendant/Midheaven aspects. This house also governs how you feel about yourself, your sense of self-worth, your physical and psychological resources. This clearly was the catalyst behind Lancome dropping her after 14 years; due to her declining beauty. In the tenth house, it may indicate a strong desire to prove your self-worth . This is due to their stubbornness, detached nature, and social awareness. the house your venus is in can show what you like or love about yourself, what others like/love about you. Your email address will not be published. they have been married for a long time- her dads venus aspects her moms saturn. Smart af. The twelve astrological houses are the stage on which your life unfolds. lol aphrodite in pisces conjunct venus and ascendent in 1st, and my venus is exalted whatever that actually means (it doesn't sounds like a bad thing to have though) word! Aquarius Aphrodite in 10H (Conjunct Uranus, Trine Saturn, Square Asc) Watch out for unexpected or significant expenses or windfalls when this house is activated by transit. Jealous of people with healthy self-expression. 4450 -- Pan -- Seductive and earthy sensuality, creative, wily, and likely to instill "panic" to produce change or contact. Its trine my Jupiter rx in virgo in the 1st and Juno Capricorn in the 5th far conjunct 6th! Not precisely, because if we're feeling the fear, the fear is about usit's our fear. He also has Aphrodite conjunct his NN and Mars in Aquarius. above all this is just for fun. Don't send asteroid ask this is an old ask. No matter which way it goes, the ending is the same. libra rising: libra rising is known for having beautiful symmetrical faces. - In the love department you might be a hopeless romantic, - Suitors are beautiful/handsome, affectionate and flirty. In The Lost Hero, the cabin is described as a pink 'Barbie house' with a pink door, lace curtains and . Writers. Most important to me is that you find Jesus. . Rahu in 10th house gives an unusual relation with Father. hii^o^ can you explain the meaning of Apollo and Aphrodite in 10th house? Same with Moon/Lilith. Asc sextile Venus and bi-quintile pluto and great attractor In other words, if it is a female asteroid, the males will manifest it in the same way as the females. like being at home & could be into interior design. Her vanity leads her to promise Paris a married woman, Helen of Sparta. Venus in the 12th house: Gifted artists. Lust in the 3rd, sextile mercury and trine moon[i always feel lusty lol]. If their circle, community and friends are extroverted, they can also be one. CLICK HERE- http://www.astrologykrs.comBook link- http://www.astrologykrs.com/Shop.htmlThese videos are based on the ancient science of Vedic Astrology known. The natal chart by it's self is the first selection in the drop down section: "Please select the type of chart you want.". Dont be too nosy because you will see and hear things that will hurt you. Uranus in 1st/5th/7th/8th/10th/12th house. Jupiter in Leo in 8th house can marry or attract rich men or gain wealth/money through marriage, inheritance, or from other people. Interestingly, it also rules your short-term priorities and your short trips including driving, your car and your commute. They are the kind of people who have thousands of people watching them do their makeup on tiktok live. theyre different in the way that moon and the sun are night and day. 3.Apollo Conjunct the Ascendant The person who can give love will be very popular and well loved by others. Aphrodite riding goose, Athenian red-figure kylix C5th B.C., British Museum. 850 BC) records a slightly different but not necessarily older version in which Dione and Zeus are parents to Aphrodite. Moon-Pluto aspects can make a person intense and also your appearance can also have a Pluto influence. It is also invaluable to understand how an eclipse or Saturn return is going to manifest in your life. Poets. These natives will give off an aura of unconditional love. Let me read ad re-read all of your posts and then give feedback along with my aspects LOL. It also highlights your general style and direction in life. Go forth down new roads and be the iconic pioneer you're capable of. MC EXACT, His VALENTINE in Sagittarius in his 2nd and in my 4th housetrine my moon in aries in 8th (2)bi-quintile my mars (0)trine my jupiter in leo in 12th (0)square my uranus in virgo in 1st (1)trine my AC in leo (2), His DR VALENTINE in capricorn in his 2nd house and my 6th house, My VALENTINE in cancer in my 2nd and in his 8th housequintile his venus (0)trine AC (1), My DR VALENTINE in cancer in my 11th house and his 7th housetrine his venus (1)bi-quintile his jupiter (0)trine his uranus (0)conjunct his juno (0)square his MC (0), His CUPID in Aries in his 5th house and my 8th housebi-quintile my AC (0), His DR CUPID in Taurus in his 5th house and my 9th houseconjunct my mars (0)square my jupiter (3)trine my uranus (3)trine my pluto (1)conjunct my MC (3), My CUPID in Cancer in my 11th house and his 8th housesquare his chiron (2), My DR CUPID in gemini in my 11th house and his 7th houseopposing his neptune (1)trine his pluto (0)opposing his AC (2), His APHRODITE in scorpio in his 12th house and my 3rd houseopposes my sun (1)opposes my mercury (2), His DR APHRODITE in sagittarius in his 12th house and my 4th housetrine my moon (3)trine my venus (0)trine my saturn (2)square my pluto (0), My APHRODITE in gemini in my 10th house and his 7th housesextile his sun (0)opposes his moon (1)squares his mercury (3), My DR APHRODITE in gemini in my 10th house and his 6th housetrine his MC (2), His PSYCHE in gemini in his 7th and my 10th house, His DR PSYCHE in cancer in his 7th house and my 11th housesquare my moon (2)square my venus (0)sextile my mars (0)trine my neptune (3) sextile my pluto (1)conjunct my valentine (0), My PSYCHE in scorpio in my 3rd house and his 12th housesquare his sun (1)sextile his mercury (0)square his mars (1), My DR PSYCHE in libra in my 3rd house and his 11th houseconjunct his venus (2)semi square his mars (0), His EROS in capricorn in his 2nd house and my 5th housesquare my chiron (0)trine my AC (1), His DR EROS in capricorn in his 2nd house and my 6th housesextile my saturn (1)square my MC (2), My EROS in libra in my 2nd house and his 11th housesemi square his sun (0)conjunct his venus (0)conjunct his uranus (2)trine his psyche (2)*sigh* lol, My DR EROS in virgo in my 2nd house and his 6th houseconjunct his sun (1)trine his moon (1)semi square his venus (1)conjunct his mars (1)square his saturn (3), his ADONiSopposes my venus (2)opposes my saturn (1)quincunx my MC (0), my ADONISsextile his mercury (1)squares his mars (0)squares his neptune (1)opposes his NN (3)conjunct his lilith (1), DW's of (tropical and draco)valentine/ACvalentine/jupitervalentine/uranuscupid/ACcupid/plutoaphrodite/sunaphrodite/mercuryaphrodite/moonpsyche/marspsyche/venuseros/saturn. Aphrodite: 03 Aquarius in my tropical 2nd houseA DESERTER FROM THE NAVY. Juno in the 8st House. 10 More Aspects For Physical Appearance in the Natal Chart. For some, there is no reason sexual encounters need to be kept between four walls. asteroid aphrodite in 12th house cooking with miss quad pdf. Give also the meaning of the astedois youve asked about: 16 -- Psyche -- Perseverance of love, connection of a psychic nature, awakening of intuition, soul seeking completion. You charm your coworkers or anyone you have an interaction with while you're working. might have piercings there too Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000