It is ready to serve right out of the package, or add a garnish of cinnamon sticks or ground nutmeg for an extra, simple wow! The Independent Dairy Drivers are a collective of independent milkmen who deliver Alta Dena Dairy products and fresh juice products to homes and businesses throughout Orange County, CA. . The position will remain open until filled. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. We care about you and your family and hope to continue serving you for years to come. . Pour this rich milk over cereal, use it in recipes or enjoy it in a glass by itself. blocks, to individually wrapped Mozzarella string, to sliced Swiss, all our cheese is fresh and flavorful. Pour this some of this 1 gallon of milk into a tall glass for a midnight snack, or enjoy it as a base for your cereal. Alta Dena Vitamin D Milk is whole milk with vitamin D. Creamy and delicious, this fresh milk gallon includes 8 grams of protein, 150 calories and 20% of the daily value for calcium per serving. 48 hours from the cow to your door. Last Name. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. As Alta Dena Dairy's #1 Authorized Distributor and located in house our milk has a longer shelf life than our competitors. of milk, 6 pack of beer, pretzles for the kids, etc, I drive through. Five decades later, the only thing that's changed is the number of farms, cows, and plants we own and the variety of products we . ALTA DENA MILK HOME DELIVERY - 17933 Parthenia St, Northridge, CA - Yelp Alta dena milk home delivery 4 reviews Unclaimed $$$$ Food Delivery Services, Grocery SUPRMARKT Patys Farm Farmers Market Fairy McGrath Family Farms Broguiere's Dairy Frequently Asked Questions about Alta dena milk home delivery How is Alta dena milk home delivery rated? Both types of milk are healthy, wholesome, and highly nutritious. Oh, sure, there are all sorts of ways to order groceries online, or subscribe to dinners online, but that's not quite the same thing as just knowing, like our moms did, that when they got up in the morning they could just reach out to the milkbox and find what they needed. One (1) 14 fl oz container of Alta Dena Dairy Whole Milk. 800.645.5123 ext. We have lots of ways to shop. He died tragically while on vacation with his wife in a collision not long after this old 1995 receipt I had found among my parents' things -- Owen Western '63. Looking for a wide variety of products and a lot of flexibility? With 61 cows and a milk wagon, Stueve and his older brothers started Alta Dena in Monrovia, building it into one of the world's largest dairies by the 1960s.. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Ifyou are interested in milk home delivery, please call me at 1-800-645-5123extension 60503 or email me at, Milk Home Delivery - milkman, Alta Dena, Dairy, Organic, Bellaire, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, West Los Angeles, Torrance, South Bay, Palos Verdes Peninsula. YEARS IN . At Dairy Depot, we strive to offer superior service and give you the attention and customer service you'll come to expect and enjoy. The Pasadena area alone had 16 dairies that offered home delivery, according to Alta Dena Certified Dairy co-founder Harold Stuvie, who bought his first milk truck in 1945. These independentdistributors bring hormone-free milk and a huge choice of other dairy products to the OC, from Fullerton and Brea to Ladera Ranch and Aliso Viejo. If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Add to cart. Bringing You the Delicious Goodness of Dairy Mmm . The Meltdown Every time we run out of milk unexpectedly, I find myself wishing for a good old-fashioned milkman who would simply deliver while I slept. 1,407 people like this 1,477 people follow this http://www.altadenadairy.com/ (800) 395-7004 Food & Beverage altadenadairy Photos See all Videos See all 0:11 Cheers! Eating yogurt every day is very healthy for the body. It's our passion. The most common place for me to leave your milk is at your front door, where itis ready and waiting for you when you wake up in the morning. That night, we bring that same milk to your door! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Alta Dena Certified Dairy Inc. 17851 E. Railroad. Young Gates - Kids Online Personalized Classes, 5 Family Festivals and More Top Things To Do in Los Angeles This Weekend with Kids, The Butterfly Pavilion Ushers in Spring at the Natural History Museum, 26 Best Things To Do in Los Angeles in March 2023 with Kids, 30 Best Indoor Playgrounds in Los Angeles: Indoor Play Spaces for Hot (or Rainy?) Email . The first Altadena Dairy, with real cows, stood on land near Lincoln and Ventura in west Altadena. They had eggs, milk, yogurt, sour cream, cheese (cottage & cream cheeses included), bread, cereal (a great variety), oatmeal, toilet paper. Make your life easier! Each milkman has 80 to 150 homes per route and hits each route once a week. 2023 Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | California Supply Chains Act. Thank you for making us a part of your family. . Yes! Start Shopping. Day of delivery is determined by geographical location. Now, only about. Milk Delivery in Ventura on YP.com. Alta Dena dairy milk meets special requirements in safety, nutrition and production and reflects a commitment to the highest standard of dairy processing for over 50 years. Day of delivery is determined by geographical location. Contactless delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free! Juices and other groceries are also available; orders can be changed up to 11am the day before your delivery. Each driver carries a full range of Alta Dena milk products, and may offer produce and juices as well. Yes, we're open :) Closed, back at 9am. Delivered before 6am on a weekly basis, this milk is low-temperature pasteurized (most grocery store milk is high-temperature pasteurized to give it a long shelf life) and is typically less than 24 hours from the cow. Plus, this organic milk delivers 50% more vitamin D per serving than conventional whole milk,** helping support strong bones. From day one, the brothers were committed to the highest standards of dairy processing. In fact, Alta Dena Dairy was started more than 75 years ago by a single home delivery milkman. Each produce delivery comes with the option to easily add items from our collection of artisanal foods, grocery basics and unique farm products. For customers requiringfull service, I can mail an invoice to you or your accountant. REQUEST TO REMOVE Milk Home Delivery - milkman, Alta Dena, Dairy, Organic, Bellaire . Sign Me Up! Cream cheese and cottage cheese are also available. Please call a distributor in your state from the list below to find out which stores in your area carry . Alta Dena Dairy offers consumers a choice of all-natural, raw milk cheeses in a variety of sizes and packages. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Pour this some of this 1 gallon of milk into a tall glass for a midnight snack, or enjoy it as a base for your cereal. 5.00 2019 1.00 2020 4.00 2021 Questions and answers People have asked 12 questions about working at Alta Dena Dairy. Homogenized Season's greetings. Our farmers feed their cows a nutritious diet including wholesome alfalfa hay, which increases milk nutrition and flavor. Alta Dena has been committed to the highest standard of dairy processing and has kept this high standard continually for over 50 Years. OnceI have set up your account, you can call 1-800-645-5123 extension 60503 to leavean order on my voicemail, which is checked daily, you can leave an order sheetwhere your delivery is left, or I can set up a standing order with you. It's a simple, time-honored recipe we like to call the Alta Dena Difference. Full fat milk in a 14 fl oz container ideal for individuals or smaller households. try to pick a favorite. Browse by name, cuisine, or staff picks personalized to your location Frequently asked questions How does DoorDash work? ALTA DENA DRIVE-IN-DAIRIES - 11 Photos - 1750 E Washington Blvd, Pasadena, CA - Yelp Alta Dena Drive-In-Dairies 2 reviews Claimed Convenience Stores Edit Open 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 11 photos Write a review Add photo Save Location & Hours 1750 E Washington Blvd Pasadena, CA 91104 Get directions Edit business info Sponsored Dairy milk provides protein, calcium and vitamin D in each serving. Let's get your home delivery service started today! Order online. Luis D. said: Have been there a couple of times, lots of parking . Contact Us; Stores Info; Delivery Times & Areas; Change Store; Eng. Alta Dena Drive-In Dairy accepts credit cards. Pour this some of this half gallon of milk into a tall glass for a midnight snack, or enjoy it as a base for your cereal. Amonthly invoice is left with the last delivery of every month, payable by checkor cash. Head over to our secure payment portal to make a payment for your current milk bill. . Contactless delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free! First review of applications will take place on February 21, 2023. There really was an Altadena Dairy It was a local dairy and a distant relative of the gi-normous Alta Dena Dairy Corporation that operates today in the City of Industry. And nothing makes our farmer families prouder than nourishing yours. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Alta Dena Dairy. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Alta Dena Dairy employees. Ideliver to South Bay, including the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Torrance, West Los Angeles, Bel Air, Brentwood, Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades. Location & Hours 6426 Mt Ada Rd Edit business info Sponsored Grocery Outlet Bargain Market 155 5.3 miles Mary H. said "I shop there to save money - don't we all? Already a farm box customer? My boyfriend kept telling me about the drive through. My boyfriend kept telling me about the drive through liquor store in Clairemont and Im thinking its like a fast food drive thru window. in 6 reviews, Danny is awesome and so are the other guys. in 2 reviews, If I need anything at all instead of unloading everyong just for a gallon of milk, 6 pack of beer, pretzles for the kids, etc, I drive through in 2 reviews. Delivery can be made weekly, twice a week, or every other weekday(s) and time are determined by area. , the guys who work there are always so friendly. Shop your favorite dairy products here, like milk, cheese, and butter. Size. Over 50 years ago, our great-grandfather, Pete DeGroot, founded Rockview Family Farms on one very powerful old-world principle: Customers are family. Back. Shop for Alta Dena Milk in our Dairy & Eggs Department at Ralphs. Alta Dena Holiday EggNog - 0.5 Gallon. Call the number listed above (leave your street address and zip code if you leave a message) to find out if a driver operates in your area. Alta Dena Home Delivery. Studies have shown that, while organic milk has higher concentrations of some vitamins, minerals, and certain fatty acids, it has lower concentrations of others, such as iodine and selenium. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The store is, Kat D. said: A new, clean convenience store. Fruit juice is also a convenient way for adults and children to help reach the recommended number of daily servings of fruits and vegetables. Alta DenaDairy has been providing families with delicious, fresh dairy since 1945. Skip to categories menu Skip to main content Skip to footer. Milk is bottled within 48 . Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Industry, California. Milk Home Delivery - milkman, Alta Dena, Dairy, Organic, Bellaire, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, West Los Angeles, Torrance, South Bay, Palos Verdes Peninsula. Alta Dena Dairy is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Just wish would toast the toast longer, it's more like bread than toast. . Order online from 1243 restaurants delivering in Altadena Altadena McDonald's Fast Food See menu 20-30 mins $0.99 delivery 111 ratings Deborah says: Everything was fine IHOP Breakfast See menu 25-35 mins $2.49 delivery 26 ratings Marsha says: Like. **Horizon Organic Whole Milk has 4.5 mcg and 25% vitamin D (this is 10% more of the daily value). One (1) whole milk gallon jug of Alta Dena Vitamin D Milk, Rich milk that provides calcium with vitamin D, 150 calories and 8 grams of protein per serving, Whole vitamin D milk with 20% of the daily value for calcium per serving, Pour this fresh milk into your cereal or enjoy its creamy taste in a tall glass by itself. Our milk comes from cows not treated with the growth hormone rBST. Website. And nothing makes our farmer families prouder than nourishing yours. Alta Dena Vitamin D Milk is whole milk with calcium and vitamin D, making it a great choice. Ask the Yelp community! Pure and Simple. . Alta Dena cheese is yet another example of our commitment to providing our customers with pure, wholesome foods for themselves and their families. Vic Merkow - President Rick Merkow - Vice President Cliff Thomas - Route Supervisor Sylvia Hidalgo - Human Resources For more product information please call 800-998-4343 Contact Us by E-Mail (626) 923-3182 sales. store in Clairemont and Im thinking its like a fast food drive thru window. More. Is Alta Dena Dairy currently offering delivery or takeout? FAQ's Milk Home Delivery, milk, home delivery, milk man in los angeles, alta dena home delivery, wes miller, cheese, dairy, yogurt, chocolate milk, Organic, Bellaire, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, West Los Angeles, Torrance, South Bay, Palos . By 1989, the dairy employed 800 people and the small dairy herd had grown to 18,000 head. Not only is it convenient, the guys who work there are always so friendly. in 4 reviews, No problem - a hop into the car before getting ready to start the day - they bring items to your car window. in 2 reviews. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. Our butter is made from the finest ingredients, pure, all natural. It's our purpose. Wecan discuss what works best for you! Alta Dena, founded in 1945, is a dairy located in the City of Industry, California. Creamy and delicious, this fresh milk half gallon includes 8 grams of protein, 150 calories and 20% of the daily value for calcium per serving.